BY WELCH'S

A drink fit for a hot summer day.

Blend of four juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Peach Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Peach Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Strawberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Grape Juice Concentrate, Fruit Juice Concentrate, (For Color) , Vegetable Juice Concentrates (For Color), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Courtney W.
Arkansas
Who doesn't love the refreshing taste of a great juice in the morning or anytime is the day. Welchs has been a family favorite and a staple in our fridge for many years. I like that the kids can enjoy it and I feel good for serving it to them. There are so many flavors to choose from.
Jessie C.
Sagle, ID
It tastes amazing, though I try not to buy it to often due to the sugar in it, but I really love it and it's hard not too. It's got a great peach flavor with a hint of strawberry which I like a lot
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This actually tastes very good. Not too much sugar in this one. I drink mainly water. But ever now and then i have a cup on this juice. Its also very affordable.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
You’ll definitely will smell and taste the peach in this juice. I like it and it isn’t too sugary. It’s fairly cheap. I really didn’t taste or smell strawberries at all but it doesn’t really matter because its still taste good
Kayli L.
Hugo, MN
Welch’s juices always taste delicious. The only issue I have with this brand of juice is how much sugar is in each serving. Compared to other juices their sugar content is a little on the high end. I will buy again but wish the sugar per serving was lower.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
I really love this flavor and it doesn’t last long in my house since it’s so delicious. I do wish that for $3 you got a little more for your money so it’s not the kind I buy that often. I usually get the bigger plastic bottle. I really enjoyed the flavor though
Alexaray O.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
They have a good taste but in my opinion it could get boring pretty easily. They have various flavors switching between flavors would be a good idea. Sometimes you have to add water because it can become too sweet
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
This is a pretty sweet tasting juice cocktail, especially for the price. I usually buy this when it is on sale for $1 a box. I wouldn't say it tastes like juice- it really does taste like a sugary drink so keep that in mind if you are going to purchase it.
Nicole V.
These taste good, and for that reason my boyfriend loves them and they are always on my shopping list, the great taste is about the only good thing. this juice is full of sugar and not very healthy which is important to me, when it comes to drinks.
Ruksana H.
Los Angeles, CA
No party is complete without this juice option. Kids and adults like it. ITs lighter than most drinks this type and not too overpowering or too dull. Also goes great with different cuisines and dishes too.