Welch's® Strawberry Peach Refrigerated Cocktail

A drink fit for a hot summer day.

Blend of four juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Peach Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Peach Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Strawberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Grape Juice Concentrate, Fruit Juice Concentrate, (For Color) , Vegetable Juice Concentrates (For Color), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Kayli L.
Hugo, MN
Welch’s juices always taste delicious. The only issue I have with this brand of juice is how much sugar is in each serving. Compared to other juices their sugar content is a little on the high end. I will buy again but wish the sugar per serving was lower.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
You’ll definitely will smell and taste the peach in this juice. I like it and it isn’t too sugary. It’s fairly cheap. I really didn’t taste or smell strawberries at all but it doesn’t really matter because its still taste good
Alexaray O.
Montgomery Village
They have a good taste but in my opinion it could get boring pretty easily. They have various flavors switching between flavors would be a good idea. Sometimes you have to add water because it can become too sweet
Brittany B.
Welch's® Strawberry Peach Refrigerated Cocktail this juice makes my tastebuds sing because I love strawberry and I absolutely love peach and it comes together in one amazing flavor and a great juice 💖💖💖💖
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
This is a pretty sweet tasting juice cocktail, especially for the price. I usually buy this when it is on sale for $1 a box. I wouldn't say it tastes like juice- it really does taste like a sugary drink so keep that in mind if you are going to purchase it.
Nicole V.
These taste good, and for that reason my boyfriend loves them and they are always on my shopping list, the great taste is about the only good thing. this juice is full of sugar and not very healthy which is important to me, when it comes to drinks.
Ruksana H.
Los Angeles, CA
No party is complete without this juice option. Kids and adults like it. ITs lighter than most drinks this type and not too overpowering or too dull. Also goes great with different cuisines and dishes too.
Nicole D.
Peach flavors are my fave go tos. Welch's has great products since I was a kid. I'll continue buying them even for my children. family owned is hard to find and they care about their customers.
Tanya F.
Love this I buy 2 of these a week cause they always seem to go fast in my house if I buy one. I love that you can taste the strawberry and peach. and that one is not over powering the other
Jenny C.
This is very delicious!! The flavor is is amazing, I can't enough of it! I highly recommend this to others. It's very affordable and not pricey at all. Welch's has a variety of flavor's to choose from!