BY WELCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Flavored 5 juice blend from concentrate with added Ingredients

Kat A.
This drink by Welch's is so tasty and refreshing! I love strawberry and mango flavors! It's so addicting! I can't stop drinking it! Esp in the summer time when it's hot.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This has got to be my favorite drink of all time the price is worth the drink it taste so good and is very healthy I always have to have this drink I'm in love with it all the flavors of it there's not a flavor that I don't like of it I will purchase this product over and over again
Morgan W.
Love these to have on the go. I typically drink this juice when I'm craving soda, and it instantly takes my craving away. Although these are somewhat high in sugar, it's better than pop. These are fairly cheap, and the flavor is great! I would recommend these to people who love juice or who are avoiding soda.
Tara H.
My kids like this juice. To me it's is a little to sweet and just doesn't taste natural to me. It taste ok and my kids drink it but there are other juices that I would choose before I chose this one.
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
This juice is really sweet and I love it but I tend to water it down just a little, but that's probley just me , besides that I really love the flavor
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This juice has a great flavor. it's great because it's 100% juice and healthy and I like how it comes in a plastic bottle instead of glass.
Hollie B.
This stuff is delicious! My favorite flavor of welches! I prefer it chilled rather than room temperature!
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
Awesome brand so many to choose from this is a good flavor and taste so good after a long day on thirst
Nida A.
Toledo, OH
Perfect flavor combination! Not too good when drunk alongside snacks
This needs to be drunk by itself
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
Great for smoothies delicious! If your a really healthy person that likes sweet new things try this