BY WELCH'S

Sky E.
Allegan, MI
This is my Favorite juice!!!!' I love this, I love the flavor. I'm a first time customer and this was just amazing. I love it more than any other juices I've tried in the past. I definitely recommend this to others
Destiny C.
This juice is sooo good! I use it as a healthier alternative to soda and my kids love it, my husband loves and i love it. Its not too pricey and available in most stores.
Savannah A.
Clarkson, KY
I always love a strawberry kiwi flavor. This one has a good flavor but it isn’t my all time favorite. The price is affordable and available at most large retailers. I would recommend to those who like punch’s.
Santana C.
Chillicothe, OH
Ok to start I live everything strawberry and kiwi do this is just a little extra special for me I love love taste of this juice it’s not to strong or to dulled I would buy it again
Lindzie B.
This juice tastes good but it’s too sweet. It’s definitely cost effective and can be found at most grocery stores so if you’re looking for low cost and convenience then this is for you. I wouldn’t buy it but that’s not to say it doesn’t taste good. Just too sweet.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
Loved drinking this it was a good flavor my ultimate favorite one I would drink this flavor the most and I love kiki Next to the strawberry one they're very rich in taste..
Ashley R.
This juice is pretty amazing! It’s not too sweet or sour. It has a great kiwi strawberry flavor and quenches your thirst. It is affordable and doesn’t have a lot of sugar and is healthy for you
Jennifer W.
Interesting flavor. It's not my favorite but I would drink it afain/repurchase if on sale or free. Good flavor to it overall. Very different then other flavors I've had but just not my favorite.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
This juice brings back childhood memories I even had a teacher named mr. Welch it's a good brand I think all juices need to be watered down though
Brittany G.
My daughter has always been a big fan of juice, so I’ve tried to find the better juices, and this is a go to for my family.