Welch's® Strawberry Kiwi Juice Cocktail uploaded by Kristie T.
2 colors available

BY WELCH'S

Welch's Single Serve Strawberry Kiwi Juice, 6-Pack: Filtered water Corn syrup Natural and artificial flavors Apple strawberry juice, 10 fl oz bottles see more...

• I have been looking for a new juice to quench my thirst but I just ...3 Answers
Samara S.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
These variety packs are great for things like school treat day or snack duty during football season. It's easy to tote around and there is something for everyone inside. I always suggest a healthier juice option like Welchs to all my friends. So if you have a big group to buy drinks for consider picking up one of these Welchs variety packs!
Megan H.
Megan H.
These are really yummy! Welch's is one of the best drink brands I've had. the price isn't too expensive when you compare it to the price and quality of other juices. I actually buy these to drink on the go they're easy to put in a lunch box/bag or a bookbag. I would definitely buy these again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Strawberry Kiwi has always been my favorite kind of juice and I was so excited when I found out Welch's had a bottle of it at my grocery store! And it was totally reasonably priced too! When I got home and tried it, I was happily delighted with the delicious flavor. Definitely worth buying!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Welch's Strawberry Kiwi Juice is a great drink. My kids love it and I do too.... The taste is great and the best part is ... it's juice, so it's healthy..right? I have been buying this juice for a few years and plan on continuing to buy it... It is also affordable so that is another plus
linda n.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
I try not to drink so much juice ( i drink mostly water), but when i do, this juice is definitely one of my top choices. i like fruit drinks a lot so the fact tht they incorporate lots of fuits make me very happy. over all i would definelty recommend this to people.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
This juice is good. However, it's loaded with sugars. I really wouldn't recommend it to parents to give to their children that often. It doesn't have a bad taste though. So, it would just depend on how you would want to use it!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
This is a great way to get my family and I to drink more healthy stuff. This is 100% juice and it taste great. Also with the variety pack there's always something for everyone
Arianna W.
Arianna W.
This juice is amazing I have the bottles of this though. I literally drink these everyday. My family and I love them and have bought whole cartridges of them.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Its an okay drink i always try different juice brands that have kiwi strawberry. To me that is my favorite fruit combination. And this one passes. Good price
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
I am not sure if this juice is really natural. But it taste amazing. And the size is perfect. Love the price and The combination odf strawberry and Kiwi.
Chaunda S.
Chaunda S.
I have been looking for a new juice to quench my thirst but I just can seem to find one with low sugar, and not a lot of dyes...can u give me the supplemental facts on the juice?