Welch's® Strawberry Kiwi Juice Cocktail uploaded by Ophélie B.Welch's® Strawberry Kiwi Juice Cocktail uploaded by Kristie T.Welch's® Strawberry Kiwi Juice Cocktail uploaded by Megan R.

BY WELCH'S

Strawberry, Kiwi, and more come together in a blended juice cocktail for everyone to enjoy, at a refreshingly low price.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Kiwi Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Kiwi Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Strawberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Gum Acacia, Ester Gum, Sucralose, Red 40

• I have been looking for a new juice to quench my thirst b...3 Answers
Marzena M.
This is such a yummy juice.. Kiwi strawberry is such an amazing blend of fruits that taste so good when mixed together. It's delicious & refreshing, perfect for a summer day on the beach or any day really. Welch's® Strawberry Kiwi Juice Cocktail
Megan R.
Perfect balance of strawberry and kiwi, neither one overpowers the other which I find happens a lot with almost any strawberry kiwi juice I've tried. More offer than not it's more on the kiwi side but that was not the case with this brand. Decently priced, I believe I paid around $1.50-2.50 for the 64fl oz bottle. Made with real fruit juice. Not overpoweringly sweet. This was my first time buying this product and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
My kids love this drink! I think it has a great taste. Very affordable. I do have to water it down for my children it can be a little sweet. I have bought this several times. I do recommend to others to give it a try!
Abigail J.
Houston
These juices are great, the flavor is good and the price is also good. I sometimes dilute it with water for the little one just so they have more water throughout the day. I definitely recommend it.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
My daughter loves strawberry kiwi flavored juice. On occasion we get her Welch's brand. She seems to really love the flavor. The reason I give it 3 starts is sometimes (not all the time) it effects her urine. It gives it a weird smell.
Lindzie B.
All these juices are pretty much the same when it comes to sweetness, it’s just way too much added sugar. This one in particular is good for mixing with alcohol, it really masks the taste of vodka. I wouldn’t drink it unless I was using it for a mixer.
Eshia T.
lynnwood
I recently tried this product at a friends house, I don’t know what store she purchased it from. I liked it, it met my expectations for quality and freshness. It’s not too expensive, I would buy this product.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
This drink is sooooo tasty! One of my go to drinks on a summer day by my pool. It's super sweet, so you've got to love sweet drinks to enjoy this. But I would definitely recommend for anyone into kiwi flavors!
Caeley M.
I like this juice, however when it’s in my house everyone goes crazy and drinks it in two seconds. It’s that good. This is a personal issue, and it tends to give me a stomachache after a cup so I can’t have a lot. I’m not a huge fan.
Julie Y.
Norman
I started buying this flavor to give my son another option besides white grape peach. He really seems to like this flavor as do my teen daughters. If they see this in the fridge, it disappears quicker than normal.
Chaunda S.
I have been looking for a new juice to quench my thirst but I just can seem to find one with low sugar, and not a lot of dyes...can u give me the supplemental facts on the juice?

Walmart