Welch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks

Welch’s® Fruit ‘n Yogurt™ Snacks are the delicious snacks that are made with Real Fruit and covered in Creamy Yogurt for a melt-in-your-mouth taste the whole family loves.

How good the these ?
Do these have Gelatin in them? Are they vegetarian?
Are these yummy???
Start your review of Welch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks!
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Welch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks uploaded by Holly M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one just loves these as a snack. Definitely a go to in our snack drawer. Only wish they had more flavors.
Sabrina L.
Kissimmee, FL
Welch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks uploaded by Sabrina L.
Welll lets just say it taste very good creammy n sweet on the inside pluss it supper soft n dissolves rightin ur mouth im absolutely digging the them Its also GLUETEN FREE n at first it taste like white chocolate n then boon yogurt n then boom strawberry flavordWelch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Welch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks uploaded by Allie F.
These are super delicious!! I love that the tangy strawberry compliments the yogurt. These are a great after lunch snack!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,256 reviews
My kids love these fruit snacks. I love to put them in lunches as a sweet surprise. Welch’s fruit snacks have a creamy yogurt coating with a delicious strawberry center. They are a great treat and easy snack for on the go.
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Welch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so yummy! I wasn’t expecting them to taste so good. They’re affordable, low fat, and gluten-free. I love taking a little pouch for lunch or just to snack on at home. I will be purchasing these many more times.
Lovely S.
i love them , kids love them! They are in individual packets so they are good on the go!. They are sweet with a little tang and creamy! I recommend these little snacks if you like the flavor profile (sweet, tangy and creamy) very easy to open packages. A good buy defiantly try them out!
Jackie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven’t had these in awhile, but I loved bringing these to school in my lunch. They’re really tasty and the yogurt coating adds a creamy texture that is really enjoyable. They’re also a lot healthier than many other snacks out there!
JENNIFER C.
Foley, AL
These are great little snacks! They are affordable and so full of flavor!! I like to keep mine in the refrigerator and eat them cold!! I will definitely continue buying these!!!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Welch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks uploaded by Ella P.
Purchased at: Safeway
I bought a box for $1.50 on sale at Safeway. They taste alright, nothing amazing but good. Gluten free, and made with real fruit. I might buy again.
naf C.
1,106 reviews
Welch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks uploaded by naf C.
So I tried these for the very first time and they tasted so good! They're not too sweet, are healthy and nutritious. I love the way this snack is made by coating yogurt outside and strawberry inside. It tastes like candy. I definitely recommend this to everyone.