BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #13 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Welch’s® Fruit ‘n Yogurt™ Snacks are the delicious snacks that are made with Real Fruit and covered in Creamy Yogurt for a melt-in-your-mouth taste the whole family loves.

Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I got to craving some cheese cake on my way to my next campus. Well, I stopped at my local Doaalr Store and saw these. I've never had them and I just thought I would try them. They are so good and it has actually satisfied my cheesecake flavor.
Shavonne O.
WHITBY, ON
I absolutely enjoyed these!!!! Super yummy and not overly sweet. I will definitely be buying these for myself.
Abbey G.
These are great. These are personally my favorite fruit snack , they taste amazing and are really good .
Delyana M.
 I was thrilled at the idea of yogurt-based candy, and Welch’s Fruit’n Yogurt did not disappoint. They have a smooth, creamy taste and just the right amount of tartness. On the small side (both the candy and the package), they are perfect to slip in your bag for a quick snack on the go, and completely guilt-free (low-fat and gluten-free!). I like that the candies are small so I’m not at risk of overindulging, while at the same time my sweet cravings are satisfied. The Strawberry flavour is a family favorite!
*I received this product for testing for free from Influenster.
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
I have tried Welch's Strawberrry fruit 'n yogurt snacks and I really love them. They have a delicious Strawberry flavor with a perfect combination with yogurt. I like that they was made with real fruit purees and covered in creamy yogurt and they have a real fruit juice in them. I think it's a good choice of snacks while doing homework, my daughter loves them. They are very yummy. (I received this product from Influester in exchance for an honest review).
Bree P.
The yogurt snacks were my personal favourite. I love anything mixed with yogurt so it was almost a guarantee for me. But I loved the texture how it wasn’t overly chewy and they tasted so yummy and creamy. It was like eating the fresh fruit with a bunch of vanilla yogurt piled on top! A welcome alternative to the typical fruit snacks out there.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
This is an excellent fruit snack for your kids or yourself! I love the strawberry flavour that just pops right out of these little fruit flavoured snacks! I also really enjoy that they are fully coated with yogurt! It sure hits the sweet tooth spot! I like that they are made with real fruit and I have no reservations in giving these too my son. They aren't that sweet but it has the right about of sweetness too make the snack very enjoyable. I will be buying lots of these very soon. #gotitfree @welchsfruitsnackcanada
Anna D.
Niagara on the Lake, ON
What a surprise to find delicious treat of yogurt and fruit by @welchs The girls loved the sweet but not sweet snack and felt good as it was a healthy treat .. price point is great and great to add to lunches on the go!! It will be a regular purchase
Krystle B.
Stouffville, ON
These have become my go to snack. I loved them so much I ran out(literally) and bought a bulk box of them. The yogurt to fruit chew ratio is perfect, and the chewy texture of the fruit is also perfect for someone with sensitive teeth such as myself. The strawberry and blueberry(which im not usually fond of) both taste equally amazing. I will recommend these to everyone I know. Theyre good!
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
[product:welch's-strawberry-fruit-'n-yogurt-snacks] my son likes these but I think I enjoy them more for a quick little bite to eat or feel like something sweet but not to sweet in taste but makes you feel like you had some candy 😀