Welch's® Strawberry Breeze Refrigerated Cocktail

Sweet strawberry deliciousness. What more is there to say?

Blend of five juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Orange Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Strawberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Welch's® Strawberry Breeze Refrigerated Cocktail!
Coatesville, PA
I loveee this fruit cocktail blend juice, it's sooooooo yummmyyyyy! No other juice compares to Welchs juice, I alwasy want some of this juice. My favorite drink!!
Newark, NJ
For a good summer time. This drink was a great part of my childhood during summers in New York. It taste its best at its coldest. Affordable and accessible at your supermarket or super center store. It could improve with healthier ingredients.
Oceanside
Welch’s  is delicious and fresh! How could you not love it especially in the morning with breakfast? I love mine without pulp honestly, but I know they have maybe types of Welch’s . I know there’s many brands of juices out there, but I always recommend this brand to everyone.
Amo amo amo!!! Bem docinho e com um sabor maravilhoso. Aqui na minha casa todos gostam pois ele é bem concentrado e com o real gosto da fruta. O preço é ótimo não é caro. Super indico para quem quer um suco de qualidade.
New Haven, CT
Great refreshing beverage with lots of ice in a hot weather. It's overall deliciouse i truly love buying it never have i had any problems wuth welch juices.
hey are fresh and soft and cheaper that buying them one pack at a time. I agree that they are a good diet snack food! They arrived on time and packaged well.
We try not to drink a lot of soda and carbonated beverages in our house so juice is a staple. My son loves this juice! It’s cheap, easily found at Walmart.
South River , NJ
all i can say is yum... welch's are always on point with their juice.. fruity not too much sugar and it doesnt cost too much andi get this very ofter
Temple Hills, MD
This juice is one of my favorites I use it as a mixer and one of my drinks I really like this nice and refreshing drink not too sweet but just right
Purchased at: Walmart
This juice tastes SO good. Like too good. It last about 3 hours in my house with my family. It would be great if there were a lighter sugar option

Looking for your answer?