BY WELCH'S

Sweet strawberry deliciousness. What more is there to say?

Blend of five juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Orange Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Strawberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose

Kayla D.
Oceanside
Welch’s  is delicious and fresh! How could you not love it especially in the morning with breakfast? I love mine without pulp honestly, but I know they have maybe types of Welch’s . I know there’s many brands of juices out there, but I always recommend this brand to everyone.
Sheila F.
Huntington Sta, NY
For a good summer time. This drink was a great part of my childhood during summers in New York. It taste its best at its coldest. Affordable and accessible at your supermarket or super center store. It could improve with healthier ingredients.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
It is delicious in flavor I drink juice more than I drink carbonated drinks or soda pops a bit pricey but it is worth the purchase is so good like I can drink a whole container of juice all by myself because it’s just that good .
Melissa Z.
I love using this juice when I am making cocktails or smoothies. It has a great flavor and tastes just as great when mixed with other products. The ingredients are great and the company is well known. I just wish there was a bit less sugar in the juice itself.
Jennifer  D.
Ridgeley , WV
I absolutely love this brand! I always like having something that's not soda in the house and Welch's is almost always that something. Delicious juice and I would recommend this to anyone.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Delicious juice ! I love this particular flavor the most ! I love strawberry flavors ! I think this drink is affordable for a lot of people ! I recommend to everyone!
Maria S.
Rumford, RI
Amo amo amo!!!
Bem docinho e com um sabor maravilhoso.
Aqui na minha casa todos gostam pois ele é bem concentrado e com o real gosto da fruta.
O preço é ótimo não é caro.
Super indico para quem quer um suco de qualidade.
jessica A.
Medley, FL

It is the perfect blend of taste , design , packaging , selected fruit juice make this a pleasure to take , I always choose for my home , my friends love it. especially this flavor makes it the ideal companion of my meals, i recommended
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
I am not a fan of strawberries but I loved this drink. I love how it tasted and how there was no seeds in it. I really liked the after flavor of it as well. I wish though it was cheaper.
Emily Q.
Miramar, FL
Love all of these various cocktails blend juices from Welch's. These juices are extremely affordable all the while being extremely delicious. I would recommend to anyone looking for a healthy tasty juice !!!