BY WELCH'S

Made With Pear, Apple, Kiwi And Star Fruit Juices From Concentrate
Totally Tropical, Totally Tasty
Contains 20% Juice
Pasteurized

Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Kiwi Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Kiwi Juice Concentrate), Star Fruit Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Star Fruit Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta Carotene (Color).

Kayla D.
Oceanside
Welch’s  is delicious and fresh! How could you not love it especially in the morning with breakfast? I love mine without pulp honestly, but I know they have maybe types of Welch’s . I know there’s many brands of juices out there, but I always recommend this brand to everyone.
Jessica A.
This product is sooo yummy!! I don't think there's a Welch's juice I haven't liked. One thing I love about this juice is it goes great in smoothies! Every time I make someone a smoothie, they ask "How is this so good?!". My secret.....is Welch's. ;)
Shonreh D.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
My son enjoys these juice cocktails and always asks for them when we go to Walmart. The flavor is good and it’s not too sweet. The packaging is nice and are easy to open. I usually buy three at a time!
Narelis A.
Clarkston , GA
Packaging is simple and ordinary and is carton material. It tastes good by being sweet and tangy at the same time. It doesn’t last long in my household because it tastes good and my kids love it. Price is great as well.
Crystal S.
Atlanta
Top 3 of the welchs juices this juice is really good and even to add a shot or 2 into whenever and kick back and relax but the juice is amazing like a island in a glasson vacation Welch's® Star Fruit Kiwi
Shannon B.
Santa Claus
Love this stuff tastes so good. It’s very refreshing. Welch's® Passion Fruit Juice Cocktail Frozen Concentrate. I love all the flavors. Passion fruit is the best
Jelani B.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like star fruit and when I saw this I had to try it. The flavor is light and refreshing and goes down like water. I always get 3 to 4 of these when I go to the grocery store.
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
Usually I drink anything with strawberry kiwi and this brand taste good. I highly recommend this brand because it make it good. I usually purchase this brand and other flavors along with it. I would definitely recommend them to other people.
Kate F.
By far the best fruit juice I've ever tried! When I cheat and have juice instead of water or tea... I choose this juice. I like bold, tangy and tropical flavors..and this juice brings me just that. It's rich, and tasty.. and always leaves me wanting to get another glass. They are on sale at Publix all the time! I buy them up like crazy.
Denisse C.
My brother and I enjoy this juice very much. It taste like kiwi but it's sweeter. I think it has a great amount of juice, but a little bit pricey where i bought it.