Food & SnacksPantryDips & SpreadsWelch's
Squeeze Concord Grape Jelly - 20oz

Welch's Squeeze Concord Grape Jelly - 20oz

Every bottle and jar of Welch's Concord Grape Jelly contains the deliciously unmistakable fruit taste you've enjoyed for years.

Concord Grapes, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.

Is it smooth and yummy?
Has anyone used grape jelly in their taco meat? I highly recommend it on beef and chicken tacos. trust me you won't be disappointed.
Anyone else use this on meatballs?
Start your review of Welch's Squeeze Concord Grape Jelly - 20oz!
How would you rate this product?
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Welch's Squeeze Concord Grape Jelly - 20oz uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Publix
This is great grape jelly for only $2. I use this in PB&J sandwiches and for biscuits as well. They are GREAT for people on the go because it is a squeeze bottle which is very convenient. Great for trips and everything. I recommend this.
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Welch's Squeeze Concord Grape Jelly - 20oz uploaded by Estephanie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
my daughters love a rich flavor with pieces of fruit inside. He likes to eat it with bread or biscuits.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Welch's Squeeze Concord Grape Jelly - 20oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
My daughter and I love this jelly! I put it on my toast and bagels! My daughter loves it with her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! It’s so tasty! I always buy jelly from this brand because it’s cheap and definitely delicious! I will continue to buy it because my family and I love them!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this jelly at the Dollar Store. It works well with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and for a dollar, this is a great deal! As far as taste, I would say it's average and there are more flavorful jelly alternatives. I'm not the biggest fan of grape jelly but would be open to trying more products from this brand.
Danielle B.
Harrodsburg, KY
Welch's is by far the best jelly! Although strawberry is my favorite, it doesn't get better then welchs no matter the flavor.
Jesse M.
Valley View, TX
Best Jelly that could ever be eaten! It's by far the only one I'll ever buy or eat!! Very delicious!!
noelle W.
san Diego
Welch's Squeeze Concord Grape Jelly - 20oz uploaded by noelle W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Welches is the best Jelly there is. I love how it spreads. The color is very enticing. The packaging makes you feel happy when you see the name Welches. Welch's Squeeze Concord Grape Jelly - 20oz The taste is so good, makes you feel like you are eating fresh grapes. My kids love all Welches products. The grape jelly is a mutual favorite with them all.
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
This is another brand that my kid enjoys in his PB&J sandwich 🥪, and the flavor too, even my hubby loves this.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
Love grape jelly, I put it on biscuits, peanut butter sandwiches, and other things. The flavor is very good.
Tre K.
Welch's Squeeze Concord Grape Jelly - 20oz uploaded by Tre K.
Purchased at: Walmart
The welchs cocord grape jelly is well liked in my household. When we need jelly, this is one that we get often. It's so good for peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches. I love jelly on my biscuits too, sometimes on my pancakes and english muffins. It's good on many different things