BY WELCH'S #87 in Jams & Jellies

Every bottle and jar of Welch’s Strawberry Spread contains the deliciously unmistakable fruit taste you’ve enjoyed for years.

Ingredients :
Strawberries, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Red Grape
Juice Concentrate (For Color), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor

Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
It's alright. The flavor overall is good but it's way too sugary for me. I actually get heartburns after I eat it because of the extremely high sugar content. Very unhealthy and not as tart in flavor as I'd like.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My kids love this strawberry spread on their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Seems to be pretty healthy and has an exceptional strawberry taste. Usually pair it with peanut butter on sandwiches or on crackers with butter. Usually purchased at my local grocery store. I pick it up all the time because my kids love it so much. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice strawberry spread. I love Welch's fruits.
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
Easy to use and great taste. The squeeze bottle is a lot easier than the jars. Perfect for a pbj but if you in a hurry or even for kids school lunches. Strawberry and grape are the best. I would buy again
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
My children love this Welch's strawberry jelly they can make their own sandwiches. I'm not too keen on the flavor, but mu children think it's great. the price is just right so if they over use it I don't feel like they are wasting money. This is great for the child who wants to do it themselves.
Bianca F.
The squeezy tube is so beneficial and makes clean up a breeze! Not to mention the flavor is so amazing! Would recommended this jelly because the easy clean up and great taste!
Anna F.
Columbia, SC
Ok, i know this may be really weird.. but i love this stuff in cottage cheese. I like that it isn't chunky and just gives it a nice strawberry flavor. YUM. My boyfriend loves this with his Pb&J.
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
This bottle makes the use of this product supper easy. My favorite one is the grape one. My kids find making pb&j sandwiches fun with this bottle
Victoria  S.
La Feria, TX
My favorite spread. Tried it for the first time at chick fil a and went to buy a bottle. It's delicious and taste like real strawberries
Genevieve R.
Absolutely love this spread. taste is awesome. one of my go to snacks for in between meals. can use on a variety of breads.
Tiffany A.
This is so easy to use and unless you want to have a knife to spread it out it's simple.it works great for toast or a pb&j

back