Welch's® Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail uploaded by Crystal W.Welch's® Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail uploaded by Timothy K.Welch's® Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail uploaded by Yvette K.

BY WELCH'S #4 in Juice

A white grape juice cocktail that's sure to spread the cheer.

Ingredients :
Sparkling Filtered Water, Niagara Grape Juice, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative), Natural Flavor

Buy on Jet.com*
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
My family always buys this at Christmas. It’s great as a mocktail for those of us who don’t drink. It’s fizzy and just the right amount of sweetness. It’s very affordable. I will continue to buy this all throughout the year, but especially on Christmas!
Annie M.
Milledgeville, GA
This is my favorite addition to holidays, and perfect when they are kids around or just family members who don’t prefer alcohol. It has a crisp taste that finishes off a meal perfectly. I find myself storing several bottles of this in my fridge often!
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love love love love this! For every party you should get this to feel really fancy! The taste is great and it makes birthday parties fun and fancy! Don’t miss out on this! I recommend getting champagne glasses for it to really stand out at your party
Bridget Y.
This stuff is very delicious! I don’t drink alcohol very often so someone brought this to a part recently and I tried it and loved it! It’s pretty sweet but it has a nice fruity flavor. It’s affordable and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Lindzie B.
The first time I tried this sparkling juice was years ago for NYE before I was of age to drink. It’s good, but it’s sooo sweet. I can only drink a small amount before it nearly grosses me out with the sweetness. It’s a good alternative to champagne for special events for kids though.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I LOVE this sparkling apple juice. It tastes great and is perfect for non-alcoholic occasions. You can find it at any grocery store and it’s very reasonably priced. It’s easily my favorite brand and I will definitely continue to buy it.
Paula C.
It’s a very delightful alternative to alcohol drinks. Chilled, on ice and it a fancy cup, you can have a great time! We buy it for various occasions and love it! The taste is very crisp and delicious and it’s one of our favorite brands!
CHELSEA B.
Welchs white grape juice is so delicious! I have drank it occasionally since I was a kid. If you have a kid then at celebrations this is a great substitute for the younger ones while you celebrate with wine. Find at Walmart...
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
This stuff is a great alternative to champagne on New Years Eve, for example! It makes the kids feel “cool” too t have their own sparkling beverage in a fancy glass! Very affordable and i usually purchase at target!
Jennifer W.
A classic. Such a great alternative for kids, non drinkers, those who are pregnant etc. Such a fun item for any holiday or special occasion. Nice crisp, and refreshing taste in a glass bottle. Wish it was resealable.
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Does any body know if this is any good