BeveragesJuiceWelch's
Sparkling White Grape Juice - 254 fl oz Glass Bottles

Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice - 25.4 fl oz Glass Bottles

A white grape juice cocktail that's sure to spread the cheer.

Ingredients :
Sparkling Filtered Water, Niagara Grape Juice, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative), Natural Flavor

Is there anyone besides me who purchase this juice year round other than me 😀😀😁
Does any body know if this is any good
Start your review of Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice - 25.4 fl oz Glass Bottles!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious!! Great taste! My favorite for celebrating or anytime! and best of all it does not contain alcohol..❤️
Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
We buy this every year for our kids to ring in the new year. It makes a them feel as if they are part of the adult celebration. The taste is great and it has lots of bubbles. We pay $1.97 a bottle at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
sianel R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Im not able to drink so I buy these and pretend they’re wine and they taste absolutely amazing
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
Absolutely love this stuff! I use it at special celebrations with my children, pouring it into champagne glasses and it made them feel so special and important. Taste great, nice and crisp with no after taste.
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
My daughter loves this! She likes to use this to toast when everyone else is drinking wine! It's bubbly and has a great taste to it! I highly recommend for any kids to try this. I also think the price is very fair.
Jessica P.
Drummonds, TN
I love Welch’s Sparkling Juice. It’s delicious and my kids love it too. We try to catch it when it’s on sale as it can be a bit pricy, but for a special occasion it is worth the price. We love the packaging as well. It really dresses the product up. We will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Laura A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this! I don't drink (never have), so this is my special occasion beverage. Ever since I first discovered this juice when I was in 8th grade I think (I'm in my 30s) & my Sunday School teacher brought some in along with some breakfast for our class one time, I have brought a Welch's Sparkling Red Grape Juice to my grandparents' house every year for Christmas brunch. My cousin & I always look forward to it! Then, I get a Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice for New Year's. I never go anywhere for New Year's but I have a few traditions at home & this is one of them! My birthday is right after that, & I love having some of this juice then too (either color), so I usually just go on & buy 3 bottles right before Christmas to have ready! It's really good! I've tried the limited edition flavors too & they're all really good as well!
Sandy K.
Grove City, OH
While being pregnant I was craving wine so much. Thankfully the sparkling grape juice is absolutely delicious and helped to quench my cravings.
Yvette K.
Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice - 25.4 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Yvette K.
Great tasting non-alcoholic juice cocktail. Perfect for xmas get together. Affordably priced.
Gabrielle D.
Ramsey, MN
Ahhhh, the taste of childhood memories! I vividly remember Christmas and other holidays were all of us “kids” at the time were able to enjoy our own kiddie cocktails. It was one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. Fancy china/glass wear and bubbly drinks with our meal. 🥰 Nowadays, due to my chronic illnesses/conditions, I’m unable to safely enjoy adult alcoholic beverages. Back to Welch’s sparkling white grape juice cocktail it is and I have zero complaints. I love the bubbles, the flavor, the packaging, the light color (which doesn’t cause stains on clothing, home furniture or teeth) and the overall nostalgia factor sweetens things even more. 🙌🖤 Best of all... in my opinion it tastes better than 75% of “real” wines I’ve had. 😉 So Thanks to Welch’s, I feel like I’m really not missing out on much at all! I’ll be continuing to support their brand by purchasing time and time again. If anyone asks my recommendation, I would encourage them to do the same! 🍾🥂🍷