BY WELCH'S

Ingredients

Sparkling Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Pear, Raspberry And Lime Juices from Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear, Raspberry And Lime Juice Concentrates), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavors, Grape Juice Concentrate (For Color), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Gum Acacia, Ester Gum.

Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
Makes a great fancy kids drink when the adults have their own bubbling beverages. Pretty color is great for a baby shower, a little pricey for juice but comparable to other sparkling juice on the market, somewhat hard to find at the store, they don't always carry it.
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
Ok I normally dislike rasberry but you Cannot Go wrong with this affordable, tasteful and classy alternative to regular juice . It's absolutely refreshing because of the light carbonation and fruit juice combinations and you feel even classier when you put it in a champagne glass 😜
Kaela L.
Chesterfield, VA
I like all of Welch's drinks but this one is my favorite. I usually drink this with my cousins to make them feel older during the holidays. I put it in wine glasses and the kids seem to love it. I definitely recommend getting this!
Katelyn R.
This is yummy and is great for any kids who want to be like grown ups with grown up drinks. I enjoy this drink as well and love the taste. The packaging is perfect as well and I would buy it again hands down!
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I am so upset because I bought this once and haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE since then. This juice is like nothing that I have ever had before. It is the perfect mix of sweet and tart- it also cures my carbonation craving!
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Bleh. It's what you get for the price you buy it for. Honestly, if you're going to buy something like this you are better off spending a little extra money on something delicious unless you're planning on saturating it in alcohol.
Amber S.
My nieces love this stuff. When the family gets together and has their wine and dine parties I always bring them this to drink. It makes the kids feel less left out and like their drinking wine with the adults😂
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
This juice is oh so yummy! It's a delicious virgin cocktail great for parties and showers or just a treat. I also really enjoyed it during that wheezy time in my pregnancy when everything tastes gross!
Vicki M.
Rogers, MN
This is actually a juice blend. I like that it is non-alcoholic, so the whole family can enjoy. It is refreshing light, bubbly sensation. It is a little high in sugar for the little ones. We often use it as a mixer for summer drinks. It is a nice change
Sarah B.
Buffalo, NY
I'm not much of a drinker so this alone is a great treat to me! However, it is a great mixer to add to a lot of different beverages. Personally I love the sweet taste alone.