BY WELCH'S

Pumpkin spice flavored juice cocktail blend of grape, apple, and pumpkin juices from concentrate. see more...

Lauren C.
Hebron, KY
pumpkin spice. are you kidding me!!! yay! this stuff is perfect. its fall in a bottle. i was so excited when i saw this, you have no idea. its perfect for any dinner party and a great way to celebrate fall being here!!! i love that you can find this at your nearest grocer and dont have to go to a specialty store to find it
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
This Pumpkin Spice Cocktail is pretty good.
I don't think I would ever get it if it wasn't a holiday or something though.
It had a very overpowering pumpkin taste. So if pumpkin is not your thing them this cocktail will definitely not be your thing either.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
My inner basic white girl is tingling... This-juice-is-so-good! At first I thought it was a joke until I found some. I was so happy. Ended up drinking the thing in a few days. This is the world we live in now, and I'm okay with it.
Taylor S.
Yes, yes. YES. This product is definitely just as weird as it sounds. Sparkling pumpkin juice??????? No, not a good idea. Festive, sure. And I'm even a pumpkin fan! I just wasn't feeling this all too much.
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
I love this product not only for the strong and amazing pumpkin flavor. I did indeed think the package was nice. This product did meet my expectations this is why I continue to buy Tia dink weekly!
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
This was not my favorite juice cocktail. It had a very bitter after taste. I didn't care for it and would not purchase again, I will stick to plan old Apple next time.
Pamela K.
This is so interesting?! Has anyone tried this? I don't know that they sell this where I live, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying this!
Montanna H.
Polo, Mo
I'm not a fan of this flavor exactly but the regular grape ones are amazing and make a great family tradition for new years
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
This is an okay gimmicky fall product, with faint hints of pumpkin spice. It's okay for a one time try, but not great.
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Usually love welch's sparkling juice but not a fan of this particular flavor, decent price but wouldn't get again
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone actually been brace enough to try this?