BY WELCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pumpkin spice flavored juice cocktail blend of grape, apple, and pumpkin juices from concentrate.

Keira J.
Omaha, NE
Im going to tell you this is one of most nasty tasting drink I have ever tried. I didn't like how their were spices in the sparkling. It also actually had a pumpkin taste. Sparkling and pumpkin should never be mixed together.But it gets such a high score for being creative and fun to try with the family.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Welch's sorry you went to far with this product! At least you truly described why we don't need pumpkin spice everything. We purchased this for the thanksgiving holiday and boy was I disappointed. I will not be purchasing again. Everyone stick to pumpkin spice coffee and cakes.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
This Pumpkin Spice Cocktail is pretty good.
I don't think I would ever get it if it wasn't a holiday or something though.
It had a very overpowering pumpkin taste. So if pumpkin is not your thing them this cocktail will definitely not be your thing either.
Lauren C.
Hebron, KY
pumpkin spice. are you kidding me!!! yay! this stuff is perfect. its fall in a bottle. i was so excited when i saw this, you have no idea. its perfect for any dinner party and a great way to celebrate fall being here!!! i love that you can find this at your nearest grocer and dont have to go to a specialty store to find it
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
My inner basic white girl is tingling... This-juice-is-so-good! At first I thought it was a joke until I found some. I was so happy. Ended up drinking the thing in a few days. This is the world we live in now, and I'm okay with it.
Taylor S.
Yes, yes. YES. This product is definitely just as weird as it sounds. Sparkling pumpkin juice??????? No, not a good idea. Festive, sure. And I'm even a pumpkin fan! I just wasn't feeling this all too much.
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
I love this product not only for the strong and amazing pumpkin flavor. I did indeed think the package was nice. This product did meet my expectations this is why I continue to buy Tia dink weekly!
Kayleigh C.
Clarksburg, WV
I hate this product. It has too much spice and isn't sweet to any extent. There is no flavor and is overall a bad product. It is not worth the price. It did not meet my expectations as I had high hopes for the product. I would not recommend to others.
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
This was not my favorite juice cocktail. It had a very bitter after taste. I didn't care for it and would not purchase again, I will stick to plan old Apple next time.
kate b.
manhattan, ks
Odd flavor. Not bad . But different! I would buy again . The kids enjoyed the juice!! To other juices it taste good the apple crisp is amazing tho!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone actually been brace enough to try this?