BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksWelch's
Welch's Sparkling Pina Colada Juice Cocktail

Welch's® Sparkling Pina Colada Juice Cocktail

A fizzy blend of pineapple and coconut that will make you want to celebrate!

Ingredients :
Sparkling Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Grape Juice, Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Gum Acacia, Ester Gum

I've never seen this before at the store. Where can I find it?
Does this smell coconut-y?
Start your review of Welch's® Sparkling Pina Colada Juice Cocktail!
Jessica G.
Elk Grove, CA
This is just delicious!! I believe that anything in a glass cup taste better! This has a great piña colada taste but more fruity. There is room for improvement, I wish they would make it more bubbly.
Tamara P.
Welch's® Sparkling Pina Colada Juice Cocktail uploaded by Tamara P.
I was looking for sparkling juices and saw this one. I have never seen this flavor before and it was the only one that the store had. The taste is delicious! The coconut and pinnacle flavor is great and I love the sparkling taste. It tastes great alone or mixed with a spirit. I will be searching for more to purchase in the future!!
Kali N.
Oak Harbor, WA
This drink is one that I picked up at my local supermarket and I have loved it and repurchased multiple times! The whole look of it is very elegant while being non-alcoholic which is a great option for kids and adults alike! I will definitely be bringing this to Thanksgiving for a fruity and refreshing alternative!
Rachel R.
Summit, IL
Exactly what i WANN this product give me wwaht i NEED i recomend this product yo my friends
Liz B.
The sparking pine colada juice tastes nice and refreshing. This product isn't badly priced either.
Carlina C.
Denver, CO
These are great to drink during a pool party or when hanging out with friends. These are refreshing and not too sweet.
Brittany T.
Manhattan , KS
Absolutely love this stuff!!! It has such a good flavor!! Especially makes my kids feel "like adults" when they drink it! (Sweet memories!)
Roxanne D.
I really enjoyed this drink. Its fun to mix with other regular Welches juices
I really enjoyed this drink. Its fun to mix with other regular Welches juices
Hannah P.
Buford, GA
I'm a nanny, and my kiddos love this juice on New Years! It looks like a "grown up" drink, and tastes delicious. if you're not a big alcohol drinker, or even if you just like sparkling juice, this is a great drink! the glass is super cute as well. Love it!
Stephanie B.
El Campo, TX
I love that Welchs offers 100% juice drinks. My kids don't get as many servings of fruit and veggies as they should and this is one way to ensure they do.