BY WELCH'S

Mango bellini flavored juice cocktail blend of apple, mango, and passion fruit juices from concentrate. see more...

Buy on Walmart
May C.
Saint Paul, MN
Super refreshing. Great for making mamosa and on days that you want a soda pop but can't I mix it with a flavored sparkling soda.
Chelsea P.
eastaboga, AL
As a pregnant momma, it's nice to think you're having an adult drink while not actually consuming anything unnecessary.
Leona M.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this wine. Personally I haven't drank alcohol for 5 years because of problems I had. I hate not being able to have an 'adult' looking beverage at events or restaurants with friends. Options are water, ice tea or coke with a straw.

Me and my husband had a 'staycation' last month. I saw this at Target and bought it on a whim. I served it with breakfast in bed and it was awesome and really added to the feel. Will buy again and recommend to anyone.
Jacqueline C.
New Bedford, MA
i would definitely recommend this product for the whole family, it is top on my grocery list
Kristie G.
I wish this was not limited edition! I just tried this and it is so good! I would purchase this more often if it was available. I love the flavor, i love the bubbly aspect of it, it's a really good departure from the normal every day juice options. It feels more adult and has a more sophisticated appeal for me.
Eilyn M.
Bronx, NY
If it sparks... Is on my list, but this particular one is one of my favorite........... :) :) :) :)
Amanda  S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Feeling fancy by the pool? Grab one of these and laugh it up at the drunk folks while you maintain your cool and get to drink a tasty treat
Angela E.
Astoria, NY
YES YES and YESSSSS!!! Add some champagne and your little girls night turns out amazing! Excellent for when hosting brunches with family/ friends/ alone (wink).
Danaka T.
I absolutely LOVE this drink. Mango is my favorite flavor and it has a very rich taste.
Laurie S.
Tampa
I love this brand I think that it has a good taste and it is also a good price I would recommendd it to everybody.