BY WELCH'S

Mango bellini flavored juice cocktail blend of apple, mango, and passion fruit juices from concentrate. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Leona M.
Leona M.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this wine. Personally I haven't drank alcohol for 5 years because of problems I had. I hate not being able to have an 'adult' looking beverage at events or restaurants with friends. Options are water, ice tea or coke with a straw.

Me and my husband had a 'staycation' last month. I saw this at Target and bought it on a whim. I served it with breakfast in bed and it was awesome and really added to the feel. Will buy again and recommend to anyone.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I really like the taste of this product. I've had it a few times with and without alcohol. It's refreshing without alcohol. With alcohol it's great too, I've added wine to it and it taste wonderful. Great product for the summer.
Eva C.
Eva C.
My husband and I get a bottle of this when celebrating and we pretend to get drunk off of it. The kids get a real hoot out of that. And they will chime in as well in our awkward dancing.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Astoria, NY
YES YES and YESSSSS!!! Add some champagne and your little girls night turns out amazing! Excellent for when hosting brunches with family/ friends/ alone (wink).
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Feeling fancy by the pool? Grab one of these and laugh it up at the drunk folks while you maintain your cool and get to drink a tasty treat
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
These are so good. I get sparkling juice for new years because I'm not a big drinker. Definitely looking forward to purchasing these again.
May C.
May C.
Saint Paul, MN
Super refreshing. Great for making mamosa and on days that you want a soda pop but can't I mix it with a flavored sparkling soda.
Ismah K.
Ismah K.
This line of sparkling juices is really awesome. The FLAVORS are great and always getting better. I love this for parties
jeanette s.
jeanette s.
I like them they taste good I love mango so it's perfect I would recommend them you will love them I bought at Walmart
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Tampa
I love this brand I think that it has a good taste and it is also a good price I would recommendd it to everybody.