BY WELCH'S

Mango bellini flavored juice cocktail blend of apple, mango, and passion fruit juices from concentrate. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laura B.
Helena , AL
These are terrible. They go flat sooner than grape flavors. These have terrible aftertastes. Same thing with sangria, strawberry daiquiri, and pina colada flavors
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
Feels like I'm drinking alcohol even if I'm not. The taste is okay not a huge fan of the blini but I love the mango flavor.
Krysti C.
Clarksville , TN
Great mango flavor not overly sweet syrupy the carbonation adds a fresh zing that makes it bright instead of heavy.
Anahi C.
This is very good. You can get this in different flavors but I like this flavor better.
Angela E.
Astoria, NY
YES YES and YESSSSS!!! Add some champagne and your little girls night turns out amazing! Excellent for when hosting brunches with family/ friends/ alone (wink).
Danaka T.
I absolutely LOVE this drink. Mango is my favorite flavor and it has a very rich taste.
Eva C.
My husband and I get a bottle of this when celebrating and we pretend to get drunk off of it. The kids get a real hoot out of that. And they will chime in as well in our awkward dancing.
jeanette s.
I like them they taste good I love mango so it's perfect I would recommend them you will love them I bought at Walmart
Laurie S.
Tampa
I love this brand I think that it has a good taste and it is also a good price I would recommendd it to everybody.
Amanda  S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Feeling fancy by the pool? Grab one of these and laugh it up at the drunk folks while you maintain your cool and get to drink a tasty treat