Welch's® Sparkling Mango Bellini Juice Cocktail

A delicious burst of mango in an especially delicious sparkling cocktail.

Ingredients :
Sparkling Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Mango Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Mango Juice Concentrate), Passion Fruit Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Gum Acacia, Ester Gum, Beta Carotene (For Color)

Buy on Walmart
Leona M.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this wine. Personally I haven't drank alcohol for 5 years because of problems I had. I hate not being able to have an 'adult' looking beverage at events or restaurants with friends. Options are water, ice tea or coke with a straw.

Me and my husband had a 'staycation' last month. I saw this at Target and bought it on a whim. I served it with breakfast in bed and it was awesome and really added to the feel. Will buy again and recommend to anyone.
Kristie G.
I wish this was not limited edition! I just tried this and it is so good! I would purchase this more often if it was available. I love the flavor, i love the bubbly aspect of it, it's a really good departure from the normal every day juice options. It feels more adult and has a more sophisticated appeal for me.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I really like the taste of this product. I've had it a few times with and without alcohol. It's refreshing without alcohol. With alcohol it's great too, I've added wine to it and it taste wonderful. Great product for the summer.
Eva C.
My husband and I get a bottle of this when celebrating and we pretend to get drunk off of it. The kids get a real hoot out of that. And they will chime in as well in our awkward dancing.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
These are terrible. They go flat sooner than grape flavors. These have terrible aftertastes. Same thing with sangria, strawberry daiquiri, and pina colada flavors
Angela E.
Woodside, NY
YES YES and YESSSSS!!! Add some champagne and your little girls night turns out amazing! Excellent for when hosting brunches with family/ friends/ alone (wink).
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
These are so good. I get sparkling juice for new years because I'm not a big drinker. Definitely looking forward to purchasing these again.
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
Feeling fancy by the pool? Grab one of these and laugh it up at the drunk folks while you maintain your cool and get to drink a tasty treat
May C.
Saint Paul, MN
Super refreshing. Great for making mamosa and on days that you want a soda pop but can't I mix it with a flavored sparkling soda.
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
Feels like I'm drinking alcohol even if I'm not. The taste is okay not a huge fan of the blini but I love the mango flavor.