BY WELCH'S

Welch's® Sparkling Grape Soda.
2 liters (2.1 qt). see more...

Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best grape soda out there, to me, hands down! It is so refreshing and full of flavor, and it's almost impossible to stop drinking once you've started.
Lauren K.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite drink of all time. No other grape soda compares to Welch's. I'm so upset that I haven't been able to find it in stores lately. Hands down the best grape soda.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I do like grape soda and this one is not too bad. I do not buy it very often because I'm trying to drink less soda and I do not drink very much grape soda. It's not too sweet although I do believe I remember there being a little bit of an aftertaste. It wasn't too bad.
Ruefina S.
Love grape soda, and welch is a great brand for sodas. It taste delicious. Once you start drinking it you can never stop until its all done addicting it is. I recommended them. Wasn't disappointed at all, was really satisfied with this product.
Jennifer S.
This is the number one grape soda right here!!! This stuff is awesome, it's also high in sugar. But just drink in moderation, once you taste it you won't buy another brand
kat m.
Austin, TX
It's high in sugar, so I don't drink this on a regular basis. It's perfect if you want to make a soda float and substitute the rootbeer for this grape soda with vanilla ice cream. Great combo!
Jessica H.
Salem, OR
I love Welchs Grape Soda, I have a weakness for this soda. I'd drink it all day if I could. This is my go-to for a soft drink.
Zakkiyya G.
I don't really drink this soda that much because it isn't rich in taste. it always taste flat and flavorless.
jennifer h.
Brodhead, KY
I love welchs grape soda its my fav when I'm craving something other than regular soda this is my go to!
ashley E.
Taste like grapes, I like this drink it's not expensive either I get these whenever I have a party