Welch's® Sparkling Cranberry Cocktail uploaded by Molli G.

BY WELCH'S

Welch's Cranberry Sparkling Cocktail delivers the cranberry taste you love and then mixes it up with a helping of bubbles.

Blend of three juices

Ingredients :
Sparkling Filtered Water, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Red Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Red Grape Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative)

Makayla S.
Seymour, TN
This is one of my favorite holiday drinks! During my pregnancies I always drank this because I wasn't allowed to have regular champagne or wine. It's tart, sparkling, and just delicious. Highly recommend it!
Jamie Rose S.
I love Welch's sparkling juice especially during the holidays! It brings back so many memories, it never fails, EVERYTIME I pass by it in the grocery I experience nostalgic times spent with my family gathered around the table roasting to Christmas Eve. As far as the product goes, this is a delicious blend of cranberry juice with a crisp, refreshing taste brought to you by the sparkling carbonation. I highly recommend this, especially during the holidays, it's one of those drinks that helps create fond memories. For the price, this is a steal because it's such a great tasting drink!
Molli G.
Oceanside, CA
It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without "kid wine" as my daughter calls it! We love Sparkling juice for special occasions and Welch's is our favorite brand! Its sweet and bubbly just the way we like it! Although we specifically buy this for the kiddos, I secretly enjoy it as well!
Get out the fancy glasses and the kids will be super excited!!
Cicely W.
Sanford, NC
I really really love this juice. The effervescent bubbles mixed with the sweetly tart flavor of the cranberries really makes this drink a treat. It isn't easy to find because not all grocery stores carry it, however it is totally worth the trouble finding it. Perfect for holidays like thanksgiving or Christmas.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Recently my 9 year old cousin had a Birthday party! Our l9cal Wal Mart has quit carrying this. We can only find it at Aldi's and it's the off brand. Taste similar but not the same as Welch's Cranberry! We looked for it because we had wine glasses and the bottles to make the girls feel just a little more girly and special. It was a blast
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
I have an obsession with sparkling juices and this is no exception. I'm definitely a packaging freak so I appreciate that this comes in a glass bottle, in my opinion, it tastes better that way. It has a great amount of fizz to juice and has a strong cranberry flavor. Give it a try if you haven't already.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
The Welch's sparkling juice cocktails are SOOOO good!!! Ive never had the cranberry one before because I've never seen it in stores, but the white grape, red grape, fruit punch and sangria flavors are wonderful. I could drink these everyday and go nicely with dinner if you aren't a wine drinker. They are an ideal substitute for non-drinkers
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have had this and other "sparkling" juices from Welch's and they are by far the best of the best. The taste is clean and light without any strange aftertastes. The bottles are a decent size and there doesn't seem to be many additives that take away from the quality of this product.
Amber B.
Delaware, OH
Stuff is so fun for kids or under aged groups it tastes great and allows them to feel semi adult like not sure weather it actually health or not only down side is theres alot of carbonation so sometimes burns/stings throat could just be a personal thing though
Brianna W.
Indianapolis, IN
One of my favorite sparkling juices for the holidays!! I always buy this and keep it on hand for those who choose not to drink but would still like a little something sweet for their taste buds. Also, makes a great juice for the kids to celebrate with!