BY WELCH'S

Blueberry and grape flavor, together in a delightfully fizzy juice cocktail.

Blend of four juices

Ingredients
Sparkling Filtered Water, Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Blueberry Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Blackberry Juice Concentrate), Raspberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Raspberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative).

Abbey M.
Portsmouth, OH
So delicious! This stuff has amazing flavor and is so refreshing. Goes down so smooth. It is a great value and high quality. I will continue to repurchase this for sure and will recommend to others as well!
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
My family and I love to drink this when we're celebrating! It's so delicious! I always buy this at Ralph's and it's super affordable! I haven't met anyone who doesn't like drinking this juice:) I would buy again:)
Miranda K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is my favorite non-alcohol cocktail drink. Perfect for a nice dinner party, special occasion, or holiday. The taste is great and tastes as though I'm drinking fresh squeezed blueberries picked off the vine just today
Stacey C.
My grandmother brought it home from work. It has a tart taste, which is fine for me. Their grape sparkling tastes good as well. The packaging is amazing. I don't drink, so this makes me feel a little fancy.
Kelli D.
For parties and celebrations where The kids are invited I like to buy Welch's sparkling blueberry grape juice so they feel likr they can have fun with a special drink and toast with the adults as we have our champagne. The blueberry grape is a much better flavor amongst the kids than the normal sparkling apple juice alot of brands carry.
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
This is so good and so great to seem like you're drinking a cocktail at an important event when you're not 21! I always drink this around the holidays and it just puts me in a good mood and tastes absolutely amazing. There's a lot in a bottle and it is very inexpensive for good quality.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I have always loved the Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice, but this Blueberry one has become my new favorite. I think this is the first sparkling blueberry beverage I have ever had and it is fantastic!! Tangy and sweet and absolutely delicious, I highly recommend
Brenna C.
Gilbert, AZ
I and my family have tried other flavor variations of Welch's Sparkling Juices in the past, so when we saw there was a Blueberry flavor, we had to try it! It is absolutely delightful! The taste is amazing and it serves as a perfect non-alcoholic drink!
Erin A.
I picked this up on a whim, thinking that my nieces would get a kick out of having some sparkling blueberry juice. But I ended up loving it as much as they did, and went back to pick up more! I loved the mellow sweet flavor, and will buy more next holiday season! It's delightful.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
Welch's is a must in my house. The blueberry grape juice cocktail is so good. The price is always good too. The packaging is great. Easy to open and use and such a good drink to have at get togethers and parties. The flavor is so full and we all love it.