BY WELCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
This product so yummy and drinks my favorite yes very nice love the flavor I bought it at smith store yes very good I would buy it again it’s just as amazing as grape pop love it I recommend it for anyone
Rikka I.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
So delicious! My boyfriend and I get a pack of this every week because we are so addicted to the sweet strawberry flavor. It has the traditional welch's taste to it that just tastes better than other sodas that are fruit flavored. Though color doesn't matter, I love how pink it is. This is priced close to other soda's that come in 12 packs and we get ours at Walmart or Kroger (wherever we are grocery shopping at the time). It doesn't leave a weird aftertaste and some soda's kinda burn going down, but this one doesn't bother me at all. Even when the carbonation is gone and the soda is flat, it is still nice to drink.. almost like drinking a strawberry punch.
Kymbr T.
I loved these sodas when I was growing up as a kid !!! They have great flavor and they just give you that sweet taste that all kids love ! Its like candy but in a soda form 😊😊😊😊
Jessica S.
Bel Air, MD
I love strawberry soda but it can be hard to find in my area. Welchs strawberry soda is my favorite brand, but I can never find it! I wish I had another way to get it besides asking my friend who lives in Texas to pack me a bottle in his suitcase when he comes to visit!
Angela S.
I don't understand how Welch's Strawberry Soda is in the Fitness badge because soda is soda. It's not good for you. This does have a fruity taste, but not like natural fresh strawberries. It's very sweet too.
Aera K.
If you like the taste of sweet strawberries, you might really like this. I'm seriously not a fan because the strawberry tastes so artificial to me and it's a bit too sweet.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
No entiendo cómo de Welch fresa Soda está en la insignia de la aptitud porque sodio es soda. No es bueno para usted. Esto tiene un sabor afrutado, pero no como las fresas frescas naturales. Es muy dulce también
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Yucky flavored, like grape and strawberry mixed, with a bit of carbonation, but I wouldn't recommend because the grape flavoring was too strong for my tastes. Extremely sugary.
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of soda but this is a nice fruity fizz when you want a touch of pop and berry. Good for mixing into other drinks. Is on the sweet side though.
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA
This soda has been a favorite since a child. Here is a tp. Put in the freezer a let it start getting slushy. Add some rum. Just something different
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
This is not like a normal life with corn syrup and other added things about this healthy?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
How much sugar is in this product?