BY WELCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angela S.
I don't understand how Welch's Strawberry Soda is in the Fitness badge because soda is soda. It's not good for you. This does have a fruity taste, but not like natural fresh strawberries. It's very sweet too.
Aera K.
If you like the taste of sweet strawberries, you might really like this. I'm seriously not a fan because the strawberry tastes so artificial to me and it's a bit too sweet.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
No entiendo cómo de Welch fresa Soda está en la insignia de la aptitud porque sodio es soda. No es bueno para usted. Esto tiene un sabor afrutado, pero no como las fresas frescas naturales. Es muy dulce también
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Yucky flavored, like grape and strawberry mixed, with a bit of carbonation, but I wouldn't recommend because the grape flavoring was too strong for my tastes. Extremely sugary.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of soda but this is a nice fruity fizz when you want a touch of pop and berry. Good for mixing into other drinks. Is on the sweet side though.
Stephanie  M.
Royersford, PA
If you like strawberry flavors you'll love this! Really great for when I am wanting the bubbles and flavor from a soda but in a better form!
Molly M.
East Weymouth, MA
Tastes delicious but it is sooooooo bad for you! I haven't had this since I was a child and I do not plan on doing so either.
Reni N.
Kind of on the level of ehhh! for me.. not too keen about it but i don't hate it either.. not sure if i would epurchase..
Abby B.
Ellicott City , MD
I would probably rather go with a strawberry flavored sparkling water over this but not the worry thing I've had.
Ryan G.
Too fruity and sweet. But, I guess if that's what you're looking for in a drink, then this is the soda for you.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
This is not like a normal life with corn syrup and other added things about this healthy?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
How much sugar is in this product?