Welch's Single Serve Strawberry Kiwi, Modified 8/11/08 Juice Drink 10 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Kristie T.
2 colors available

BY WELCH'S

Welch's Single Serve Strawberry Kiwi Juice, 6-Pack: Filtered water Corn syrup Natural and artificial flavors Apple strawberry juice, 10 fl oz bottles see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Walmart
Kristie T.
Kristie T.
Foodie Expert
I am giving this drink 4 stars due to sweetness of it. The taste is good but it's really sweet to me.
Lillian J.
Lillian J.
Muskogee, OK
Favorite juice by far. Love the taste, great by itself or in smoothies. Only brand I'll buy
Portia S.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I wish this product had more inside. It is very sweet and tasteful. Nice value for the price. Cab be found at Walmart. I am a repeat costumer.
BrisašŸŒ» A.
BrisašŸŒ» A.
Foodie Expert
Delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food
sarah r.
sarah r.
I thought this juice was so good and was not really sugary. It tastes more natural but thats just Welch's!
Dorriane I.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a pretty good juice. But I prefer the grape and apple flavors. I would recommend this brand.
Pronomita M.
Pronomita M.
Kent, OH
One of my favorite juice.Its taste great.This is my must have juice with breakfast.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
My son loves drinking this juice, this is a very good brand of juices. Taste great and very refreshing, inexpensive and available at most stores like walmart. I recommend this product to anyone
Isacc P.
Isacc P.
Saint Paul, VA
I recently bought this juice a few weeks ago and fell in love with the taste of it! It's definitely my favorite juice at the moment and I am going to continue to buy it every time I go to the grocery store. I would recommend this to a friend. It comes at a good price!
Roberto R.
Roberto R.
MEDLEY, FL
Foodie Expert
Mi jugo favorito fe todos los tiempos, no hay comparaciĆ³n con ninguna otra marca de jugos, cumple mis espectativas!Ā