Welch's Single Serve Grape, Modified 9/10/08 100% Juice 10 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lizbeth G.Welch's Single Serve Grape, Modified 9/10/08 100% Juice 10 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Silvia M.

BY WELCH'S

100 percent grape juice delivers the bold, delicious taste of Concord grapes in every glass. High in antioxidant vitamin C, the delicious juice also helps support a healthy heart. Every 8 oz. glass of this juice contains two servings (1 cup) of fruit with no added sugar, color or flavor. Juice is made with Welch's own North American-grown Concord grapes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Besides it tasting great I love that they are the perfect size for throwing into your lunch bag or purse.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
This grape juice is in our shopping cart every two weeks! My fiancé can't get enough of it. When asked about it, he said: "Love it! One of favorites as it has a very natural flavor and it's not too sweet".
Julia V.
Julia V.
Foodie Expert
This one of my husband's favorites too, we gave to our kids a lot of juice when they were little and my husband drank too and until now he always bought a bottle. For me is taste artificiality.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales
My favorite grape juice since I was a kid! Great mini size to bring with me to work as a something sweet to sip on.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Red Deer, Alberta
Welch's is the best :) such a pure and rich grape flavor , too much can be too sweet though , I still love it
Kimberley P.
Kimberley P.
No other grape juice tastes as good as Welch's. I have to pay a little more for it where I live, but it is worth it. Served cold is best.
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Where can I buy this product?