Add a Photo

By WELCH'S
100 percent grape juice delivers the bold, delicious taste of Concord grapes in every glass. High in antioxidant vitamin C, the delicious juice also helps support a healthy heart. Every 8 oz. glass of this juice contains two servings (1 cup) of fruit with no added sugar, color or flavor. Juice is made with Welch's own North American-grown Concord grapes.
Photos (2)
ashley g.
ashley g.
Barbourville, KY

Great product...Welches grape is an excellent drink. Better served cold! I enjoy it and so does my daughter.
Anne B.
Anne B.
Pickerington, Oh

This is the only grape juice I will purchase. The individual servings keep my portions (and caloric intake) in check.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH

This grape juice taste so good and fruity! It is great to have in the morning to get your day started!
Faith B.
Faith B.

Love welchs!! The little mini bottle are perfect for on the go. I usually bring them to class
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY

I absolutely lover Welch fruit juice, so good..and good for the whole family as well!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Besides it tasting great I love that they are the perfect size for throwing into your lunch bag or purse.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA

This grape juice is in our shopping cart every two weeks! My fiancé can't get enough of it. When asked about it, he said: "Love it! One of favorites as it has a very natural flavor and it's not too sweet".
Kelly O.
Kelly O.

A classic grape juice! It's so tastey and is such a good juice to have handy for when I'm babysitting my nephew
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
Hanover, MI

I have always loved this juice.. I don't normally drink juice but when I do I drink grape juice.. Tastes good all the time no matter what time a year it is.. Like some juices do!
Kids love these and they are so convenient for car trips or packing lunches. Always fresh and tart and yummy.
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV

Where can I buy this product?

Join Now