Add a Photo

By WELCH'S
100 percent grape juice delivers the bold, delicious taste of Concord grapes in every glass. High in antioxidant vitamin C, the delicious juice also helps support a healthy heart. Every 8 oz. glass of this juice contains two servings (1 cup) of fruit with no added sugar, color or flavor. Juice is made with Welch's own North American-grown Concord grapes.
Photos (2)
joy v.
joy v.
This is a really good product it taste sooo good this juice taste amazing with mini ritz crackers
ashley g.
ashley g.
Barbourville, KY
Great product...Welches grape is an excellent drink. Better served cold! I enjoy it and so does my daughter.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
This grape juice taste so good and fruity! It is great to have in the morning to get your day started!
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Jan. 19, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: 100% Grape Juice Bottles 10 oz lb lb
A classic grape juice! It's so tastey and is such a good juice to have handy for when I'm babysitting my nephew
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
Jan. 19, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: 100% Grape Juice Bottles 10 oz lb lb
This grape juice is in our shopping cart every two weeks! My fiancé can't get enough of it. When asked about it, he said: "Love it! One of favorites as it has a very natural flavor and it's not too sweet".
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Jan. 20, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: 100% Grape Juice Bottles 10 oz lb lb
This grape juice makes me so happy, it reminds me of my childhood and you know not a lot of people buy grape juice often so it's nice to splurge a little with some of this! It's affordable and taste is great
Anne B.
Anne B.
Pickerington, Oh
This is the only grape juice I will purchase. The individual servings keep my portions (and caloric intake) in check.
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
Hanover, MI
I have always loved this juice.. I don't normally drink juice but when I do I drink grape juice.. Tastes good all the time no matter what time a year it is.. Like some juices do!
Faith B.
Faith B.
Love welchs!! The little mini bottle are perfect for on the go. I usually bring them to class
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely lover Welch fruit juice, so good..and good for the whole family as well!
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Where can I buy this product?