Add a Photo

By WELCH'S
100 percent grape juice delivers the bold, delicious taste of Concord grapes in every glass. High in antioxidant vitamin C, the delicious juice also helps support a healthy heart. Every 8 oz. glass of this juice contains two servings (1 cup) of fruit with no added sugar, color or flavor. Juice is made with Welch's own North American-grown Concord grapes.
Photo (1)
Kya F.
Kya F.

Anyway, I really like this juice. It tastes good, and it's good for you. Sometimes I like to drink it when I need to cool down in my secret lair. There's only one little problem I haven't seen any other flavors in a long time, such as Dragonfruit Mango, Berry Pineapple Passionfruit, Starfruit Kiwi, and even Strawberry Peach! In all, great juice, but Welch's needs to sell other juices, too.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN

I can't drink much of this because it upsets my stomach, but it has always been a favorite of mine. The white version is really good too. My mom always have it to us when we were sick, so it's my go to feel better drink.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV

I love welch graoe juice it taste so fresh and 100% grape the flavor is great I like how welch has a variet my of flavors not just graoe for a very inexpensive price You can get it at any local grocery store
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Brunswick

Riquísimo sabor. El preferido de mi hijo. Sabor concentrado. Excelente tamaño para el snack de mi hijo.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

Good tasting juice! Excellent price! I like that it doesn't have all the sugar like some!
Garae R.
Garae R.
Chalmette, LA

This is my favorite!!!!!! It taste so good then it also comes in other flavors .
Kids love these and they are so convenient for car trips or packing lunches. Always fresh and tart and yummy.
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
Hanover, MI

I have always loved this juice.. I don't normally drink juice but when I do I drink grape juice.. Tastes good all the time no matter what time a year it is.. Like some juices do!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA

This grape juice is in our shopping cart every two weeks! My fiancé can't get enough of it. When asked about it, he said: "Love it! One of favorites as it has a very natural flavor and it's not too sweet".
joy v.
joy v.

This is a really good product it taste sooo good this juice taste amazing with mini ritz crackers
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV

Where can I buy this product?

Join Now