Welch's Single Serve Grape, Modified 9/10/08 100% Juice 10 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lizbeth G.Welch's Single Serve Grape, Modified 9/10/08 100% Juice 10 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Silvia M.

BY WELCH'S

100 percent grape juice delivers the bold, delicious taste of Concord grapes in every glass. High in antioxidant vitamin C, the delicious juice also helps support a healthy heart. Every 8 oz. glass of this juice contains two servings (1 cup) of fruit with no added sugar, color or flavor. Juice is made with Welch's own North American-grown Concord grapes. see more...

• Where can I buy this product? They sell this product at any ... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Kya F.
Kya F.
Anyway, I really like this juice. It tastes good, and it's good for you. Sometimes I like to drink it when I need to cool down in my secret lair. There's only one little problem I haven't seen any other flavors in a long time, such as Dragonfruit Mango, Berry Pineapple Passionfruit, Starfruit Kiwi, and even Strawberry Peach! In all, great juice, but Welch's needs to sell other juices, too.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
I can't drink much of this because it upsets my stomach, but it has always been a favorite of mine. The white version is really good too. My mom always have it to us when we were sick, so it's my go to feel better drink.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love welch graoe juice it taste so fresh and 100% grape the flavor is great I like how welch has a variet my of flavors not just graoe for a very inexpensive price You can get it at any local grocery store
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Good tasting juice! Excellent price! I like that it doesn't have all the sugar like some!
Garae R.
Garae R.
Chalmette, LA
This is my favorite!!!!!! It taste so good then it also comes in other flavors .
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
I always get the big kind because I drink a lot of fruit juice I prefer that from soda or any kind of carbonated drink because it's better for you and it's healthier for you and I prefer the no sugar added because grapes have enough sugar as it is they don't need more put in there I originally met this review to be for the family size no sugar added grape juice but now who knows because influencer glitched on me again
Lizbeth G.
Lizbeth G.
My boys live this. We actually biy it by the box and they have one a day with there snack. I love that its small and i can just throw in my bag along with a few snacks and hit the road. They boys love the flavor. 100% juice and no sugar added.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Brunswick
Riquísimo sabor. El preferido de mi hijo. Sabor concentrado. Excelente tamaño para el snack de mi hijo.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
A classic grape juice! It's so tastey and is such a good juice to have handy for when I'm babysitting my nephew
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
This grape juice is in our shopping cart every two weeks! My fiancé can't get enough of it. When asked about it, he said: "Love it! One of favorites as it has a very natural flavor and it's not too sweet".
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Where can I buy this product?