Welch's Single Serve Fruit Punch, Modified 9/10/08 100% Juice 14 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY WELCH'S

diane b.
diane b.
North Bend, PA
I love the single serve bottles of this drink. Makes packing lunches easy. and the product taste great met all my expectations. and is very affordable. The small single serve bottle is very nice and i will continue to buy this product. especially to put in my lunches.
Quanza K.
Quanza K.
Coolidge, TX
I haven't tried this but my children love it. I buy it because there is a good sale and my children asked for it.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
It's an alright drink. I mean it taste just like a normal juice. I do recommend this to those who like juice.
Morgan '.
Morgan '.
I've always loved Welch's white grape juice but the white grape, peach, and mango combo is so great! Love it!
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Greenacres, FL
Great thing to grab and go. I usually get mine at the gas station but it's still really good. I recommend it
Dale R.
Dale R.
Doral, FL
Great juice nice fruity taste welch' never disappoints perfect side to pack with my lunch and great price
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
My family loves this. We all drink it. Taste great. And taste fresh. We're constantly buying more
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
I buy these for my daughters lunch. They are the perfect size and come in different flavors.
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
Welch's fruit punch is flavorful and reasonable. I like the fruit punch and my kids do too.
Cur'tiece W.
Cur'tiece W.
Norfolk, VA
This is really good I recommend it to anyone looking for a good drink to drink . I love it