BY WELCH'S

Celebrate every day with a glass of perfectly refreshing, non-alcoholic 100% Juice White Sangria.

Ingredients :
White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), White Grape Juice, Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Orange Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Peach Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Peach Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative)

Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great tasting buzz free drink! It’s so refreshing and tastes like a real sangria minus the alcohol of course! This is perfect chilled with some frozen fruit mixed in. I will be getting more of this stuff!!
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Everyone loves Welch's period from when we were kids and drink just the dark purple grape juice to now when we have all these crazy delicious flavors it's a classic
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
Really good as a spritzer with light soda and a great juice on its own. Extremely affordable and is very easy for children or adults to
Have with snacks or on it's own
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This juice I feel is so light and healthy for my family and I will always have this in my cart.. the cost isn’t that bad considering all that you get. I will buy this again and again.
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this white sangria I use it every time I have a little get to go party put fruit and wine in it and it's amazing and everybody enjoys it
Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
I drink this instead of alcohol because I'm Diabetic. It is sugary but at the end of the day I think it's better for me.
Morgan O.
Greenwood
Even if you don't add alcohol to make this a great party drink, it's a refreshing crisp taste that complements the day
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
My kids love this brand of juice! They drink almost a gallon a day so I purchase quite often! Recommend to everyone.
Megan W.
Absolutely hands down that this is my go too juice. Almost every time I'm in the store I have to grab at least one!!