BY WELCH'S

Ali B.
Ali B.
Macomb, MI
Having 3 kids, we are always looking for the simpler way to do things. Even when we buy our food and drinks we still have to stick to this mantra, Simple is Better. We have tried a few different flavors of Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple™, everyone has their favorites. We all agreed that strawberry raspberry is divine and the grape is perfect. When we went shopping for the juice we were expecting it to be ridiculously expensive. Boy! We were surprised, it was a reasonable priced, comparable to other juices, with more additives. It was so nice to see a product with simple ingredients listed on it. Knowing that were getting a simpler version of something we're expecting it not to taste perfect... Maybe we were even expecting it to taste Bland. But that's exactly what it did not taste like. The Strawberry Raspberry flavor almost taste like candy. Do you remember those little red fish we used to eat as a kid? That is exactly what this flavor reminded me of, Yum .
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
It's hard to find a good juice with more than one flavor. Luckily, I found Welch's Refreshingly Simple juice in my favorite flavor, strawberry! I'm not a big fan of raspberry, but I was willing to give it a try seeing how the strawberry flavor is combined with raspberry. It was absolutely amazing! I love this juice a lot and my family really enjoys it as well. This is a great flavor and I can't believe this is the first time I've ever tried it. My family and I have finished 3 of these already and it's only been a week! It is so enjoyable and we just can't get enough!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
Welch's is my favorite brand of juice. I was walking down the juice isle at the store and I noticed this particular kind. I decided to try it and I am so glad I did. It has a refreshing flavor, and it is affordable. I drink juice all the time, and I usually grab at least two bottles of this specific kind when we go grocery shopping.
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
My family and I like this new juice from Welch's. This is a way more natural juice drink than any of the other brands that I have found. This,tastes just like what it says, strawberry and raspberry, and that's all. I highly recommend this Welch's refreshingly simple juice drink.
Tyson Y.
Tyson Y.
Pocatello, ID
we mostly purchase this for my child. The nice part about welch's products is you can see the ingredient listing and what is actually going into your body. I have seen it time and time again how juices are sold as natural juice when really they are just fake sugars.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
I love the "refreshingly simple" edition to Welch's. Many juices are so full of sugars and corn syrups, but this makes you feel less guilty when you indulge. The flavors are wonderful, and the fruits really come through. Strawberry Raspberry is my favorite.
sarah L.
sarah L.
Waterford, MI
I love Welch's juice because it is absolutely delicious. I love strawberry juice but I won't drink it unless it tastes good and not like fake strawberries. So if you want a juice that tastes good and tastes like strawberries, this is the one for you
Summer L.
Summer L.
Crossroads, TX
This is heaven in a bottle. I drink a lot of juice anyway but especially when I was pregnant and I got tired of all the normal flavors. I accidentally bought this once and I am so happy I did!! I go through at least 2 bottles of it a week by myself
Hali H.
Hali H.
My son loves it and it has less sugar than most brands! Has a good taste and is a good price. I would recommend this to parents who don't want their kids drinking pure sugar. Also has no high fructose corn syrup which is awesome!
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely delicious great packaging great value I love the taste of this it also gives me energy flowing calories and I would definitely buy again and you should try it so
Sara K.
Sara K.
Where can you purchase these?