BY WELCH'S

Delicious, fresh fruit flavors meet a light crisp juice with Welch's Refreshingly Simple. All the flavor without the artificial stuff you don’t want. Refreshingly Simple.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Apple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Fruit Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor

Ali B.
Macomb, MI
Having 3 kids, we are always looking for the simpler way to do things. Even when we buy our food and drinks we still have to stick to this mantra, Simple is Better. We have tried a few different flavors of Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple™, everyone has their favorites. We all agreed that strawberry raspberry is divine and the grape is perfect. When we went shopping for the juice we were expecting it to be ridiculously expensive. Boy! We were surprised, it was a reasonable priced, comparable to other juices, with more additives. It was so nice to see a product with simple ingredients listed on it. Knowing that were getting a simpler version of something we're expecting it not to taste perfect... Maybe we were even expecting it to taste Bland. But that's exactly what it did not taste like. The Strawberry Raspberry flavor almost taste like candy. Do you remember those little red fish we used to eat as a kid? That is exactly what this flavor reminded me of, Yum .
Jena D.
My kids LOVE this. It is so delicious. Not overly sweet like some juices can be. I like that there aren't a bunch of things added into this too. Excellent drink and it is constantly on hand at our house.
Kayla Z.
It's hard to find a good juice with more than one flavor. Luckily, I found Welch's Refreshingly Simple juice in my favorite flavor, strawberry! I'm not a big fan of raspberry, but I was willing to give it a try seeing how the strawberry flavor is combined with raspberry. It was absolutely amazing! I love this juice a lot and my family really enjoys it as well. This is a great flavor and I can't believe this is the first time I've ever tried it. My family and I have finished 3 of these already and it's only been a week! It is so enjoyable and we just can't get enough!
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
Welch's is my favorite brand of juice. I was walking down the juice isle at the store and I noticed this particular kind. I decided to try it and I am so glad I did. It has a refreshing flavor, and it is affordable. I drink juice all the time, and I usually grab at least two bottles of this specific kind when we go grocery shopping.
Emily S.
Soooo yummy. The flavor is amazing and I love how there's no high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners. However, there's a large sugar content. I drank it with ice and made some popsicles out of it 😋 was a great buy!
Kelly K.
This was a perfect mix of both strawberry and raspberry. It was the right amount of sweet with the right amount of tart. It was delicious. So much so that the bottle was gone with in a day. I will definitely buy again.
I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% mine.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
My family and I like this new juice from Welch's. This is a way more natural juice drink than any of the other brands that I have found. This,tastes just like what it says, strawberry and raspberry, and that's all. I highly recommend this Welch's refreshingly simple juice drink.
Tyson Y.
Caldwell, ID
we mostly purchase this for my child. The nice part about welch's products is you can see the ingredient listing and what is actually going into your body. I have seen it time and time again how juices are sold as natural juice when really they are just fake sugars.
Amanda O.
Yakima, WA
So healthy so good and not overly sweet love this stuff and could drink it every day.The price is right and a great product to match.I love juice and this is my go to. I will buy it again and again in the future really good stuff here. Go on and give it a taste.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
I love the "refreshingly simple" edition to Welch's. Many juices are so full of sugars and corn syrups, but this makes you feel less guilty when you indulge. The flavors are wonderful, and the fruits really come through. Strawberry Raspberry is my favorite.
Sara K.
Where can you purchase these?