BY WELCH'S

Delicious, fresh fruit flavors meet a light crisp juice with Welch's Refreshingly Simple. All the flavor without the artificial stuff you don’t want. Refreshingly Simple.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Grape Juice Concentrate, Pear Juice Concentrate, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (For Color)

Taliyah P.
Inkster, MI
Most addicting juice I’ve ever had! It’s sooo good! I could drink the whole bottle in a day. It has the perfect amount of sweetness I never knew passion fruit was that good.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
kinda the only reason i get this is because of wic lol but its really good so its a plus. its also really good for your kids so thats another plush and its cheap so 3 pluses. we like to also get the apple one or grape. great for lunch time drink for the kids since its low on sugar.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I was not a fan of this juice. I purchased it because of the "simple" aspect, mainly that it didn't contain any HFCS. I found that the flavor was overly sweet and lacked definition in taste. If you like just sweet beverages than you'd probably like this, but it was not for me.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love this Welch's Refreshingly Simple Passion Fruit flavored juice beverage blend. This juice has a great beverage and comes in a variety of flavors. It is great compared to alternatives. i would highly recommend this juice to everyone looking for a great juice
Victoria L.
Dorchester, MA
Welch' Refreshingly Simple is my favorite kind of juice. I buy this very regularly in all varieties. The packaging is nice. I do wish it hand a handle, it would make it easier to handle. I definitely recommend it whenever I talk to someone about drinks!
Kerri P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
The kids and I love this stuff, it is great to see that a juice company is keeping it simple with ingredients, while still giving interesting and complex flavor profiles. We love this refreshing and flavorful beverage, it is a must have for my home!
Erika B.
This was definitely one of the most refreshing fruit juices I have ever tried. The fruit flavor was bold, but it tasted fresh. The price was really good too. I'm so glad Welch's started carrying this juice!
Gianna M.
I really love this juice! It has a really sweet flavor (but not too sweet) and doesn't taste like it's filled with artificial flavors. I buy mine at Winn Dixie, usually for a BOGO. I think it's around $3
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
I actually received a bottle of this for free from the company and got coupons #gotitfree it was great. Very refreshing. It doesn't have all the added stuff that other juices do it is simple.
Quashaey M.
Orange Park, FL
I love this juice it's so fresh with its passion fruit taste. I like to dilute it with ice because drinking it with room temperature is death. It's hot and dry. Must drink cold