Welch's® Refreshingly Simple Orange Pineapple Apple Juice Cocktail uploaded by Jessie A.

BY WELCH'S

Delicious, fresh fruit flavors meet a light crisp juice with Welch's Refreshingly Simple. All the flavor without the artificial stuff you don’t want. Refreshingly Simple.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Orange Juice Concentrate, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (For Color)

Chayla G.
Pomona, CA
Welchs is typically a good company. And this juice is one of the better ones. I would have given it five stars if it didn't leave such a weird taste in my mouth.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I absolutely love this product. It is a much healthier option, as it has no high fructose corn syrup. I feel comfortable giving this product to my children knowing it tastes great, and doesn't have all the added sugars. The price isn't much different from other brands. I will definitely be buying this again!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Pineapple is so amazing!!! This mixture of flavors is perfect in every way!
I recommend everyone purchasing this brand and flavor
It's priced perfectly has the perfect labeling
I will continue buying this one 💖💖💖
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
So good to switch it up from the original berry and grape juices! I love pineapple juice and the kids love orange juice and this is kind of our meet in the middle that we all can enjoy! Not to pricey either!
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
This juice has a good flavor, but it is a little watered down. I think it is pretty healthy and light on the sugar. It's a little expensive as far as juice goes. I'll probably buy it again though.
Yvette V.
Orlando, FL
This juice is a family favorite for us. Its flavor is not overpoweringly sweet and it keeps the kids coming back for more. I love the combination of flavors and quality of the juice.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Are you serious? ! this juice is by far the best tasting and to make it better, no added sugars, no high corn fructose, no added coloring.
plus makes great Popsicles
Marline M.
Bismarck, ND
Love this juice I always buy the mango one and it's so good I'm so sad that I can't find them anymore in local grocery shopping I use to buy them all the I go do grocery!!
Tasha A.
Corona, CA
Can find in almost all local grocery store. Tasty and refreshing drink. Can be served at any time of the day. Light and healthy.

Recommended for all age groups
Kayla W.
Owego, NY
Love this juice. This is sweet, refreshing and crisp. It is sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and cute. Highly recommended.