BY WELCH'S

Delicious, fresh fruit flavors meet a light crisp juice with Welch's Refreshingly Simple. All the flavor without the artificial stuff you don’t want. Refreshingly Simple.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Apple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Cherry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice (For Color)

Samantha T.
i normally get the grape juice it is amazingly delicious i like Welch's flavor for their juices i think it is too expensive though i normally get this at Kroger or walmart usually i dont like to buy it unless its on sale or i have a coupon i will definitely keep buying it though
Kristyne B.
Love this product! Tastes like Kool Aid without all the sugar! I like that this product doesn't have a lot of sugar! This juice is definitely worth the price, I usually buy 2 bottles at a time! I've been purchasing this product for about 3 months now and definitely recommend it!
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
Best fruit punch juice ever!!! It's super fruity and smooth tasting and doesn't taste artificial which I love!!! I buy these all the time!!! Highly recommend this brand of fruit punch flavored juice!!!
Melissa B.
Just finished a bottle of this fruit punch!I love all the flavors of Welch's refreshingly simple juices. They are all so good.i like purchasing 1 of each flavor.
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
Refreshing, but with the taste of a lot of colorants and additives (take that in consideration). It is as expected, tasty and affordable for its quality, not my favorite but i buy it once a while since a year, recommended if you love juice, perfect for sharing with dinner snacks and everything else.
Tosha H.
Conway, AR
Welch's is so yummy and good for you. I was worried about drinking it at first but it's great. Other juicy can be to sweet. I think it needs more flavors to me that's all they need to do. Yes I would by it again.
Shelby D.
My son really liked this one. It was our first time buying this one and he's looking forward to trying other flavors! It was on sale at our local Kroger which is always a plus. It smells amazing too!
Jennifer M.
I recently had to get juice that was not going to be all sugar but not 100% juice because my son was having to drink it daily due to being sick. This was a great alternative to give him in place of his milk besides water since I tend to stear clear of anything with high fructose corn syrup.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
I love this juice it's got simple ingredients and it's not full of sugar and my daughter thinks the flavor is great which is good for me as a mom it's affordable like any of the other Welches juices and available at my store in my small town
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
Yum I love mixing this with sparking soda and fresh fruit to make a punch it's always a hit at any party the taste is great and refreshing and it is made of fresh ingredients my kids love it too which is a plus
Tosha H.
Conway, AR
I'm looking to see if you will make more flavors to this product? I really enjoy it and it's so yummy