BY WELCH'S

Delicious, fresh fruit flavors meet a light crisp juice with Welch's Refreshingly Simple. All the flavor without the artificial stuff you don’t want. Refreshingly Simple.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, Concord Grape Juice, Cane Sugar, Grape Juice (For Color), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor

Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
My new go-to! I've been looking for a good non-alcoholic drink for the summer, and this will be it. I love the taste of Concord grape, but find the regular juice to be too strong and tart; the flavor of this drink isn't as strong, but just as tasty =)
s l.
Fairfax, VA
These are the real MVP in the world of fruit juices. I love grape juice from the bottom of my heart, and I always reach for these. They're highly concentrated with a rich flavor and they have a nice size can. They travel well and taste good even if they're not chilled. I can't recommend these enough.
Nicole M.
Raleigh, NC
Welch's makes some of the best juice on the face of this earth but this flavor has always been my all time favorite. There is just something about the crispness of this drink that reminds me of my childhood.
Andrea W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Crisp and delicious. A little bit watered down. But for the price I can drink one and be #refreshed. I'm very happy with my purchase. $2.50 and this 6 pack is yours!
Heather S.
Lansing, MI
This is a great drink! But not only does it taste amazing, they make it so easy to just grab and go! There is no messing around with glasses and pouring!
Eddie S.
Tastes great. It isn't overly sweet. Wish it was available in a bigger size but it is a good size to have with your breakfast or healthy snack
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
A good size for taking your juice on the go. Small container but same great taste. Sweet flavor with a small bit of tang at the end.
Erica M.
This has been one of my faves as a kid growing up , up until this day. I haven't purchases any in while...but I just might today
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I buy this juice for my daughter. I like that it's diluted, so it's not too strong for her. It's also cheaper than most juice.
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
A favorite with the whole family. Delicious and refreshing. Always on hand for picnics, dinner, and packing lunches.