Welch's® Red Sangria 100% Juice uploaded by Katie G.

BY WELCH'S

Celebrate every day with a glass of perfectly refreshing, non-alcoholic 100% Juice Red Sangria .

Ingredients :
Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Orange Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid (For Tartness)

Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I was so exited when welches unveiled this new flavor. It’s so refreshing and delicious. The perfect balance of fruity flavors. Great value and always catch a great deal at most markets and retailers.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
This is so good! It tastes like the real deal minus the brandy and triple sec and fruits slices lol. I can’t get enough of this juice it’s that delicious and I never drink alot of juice. If you love drinking sangria I highly recommend purchasing this juice.
Morgan B.
Buckner, KY
Ya'll. This is truly one of my favorite juices now and I've only purchased it twice. Seriously changed the juice game for me. I don't drink alcohol, so this and sparkling cider are my pretend "adult drinks". But seriously, it's insanely good (as long as you don't hate the taste of grape juice)
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
So far my FAVORITE grape juice ever! I love juice and never have had a favorite but now I do. My husband normally doesn’t like juice at all but drank almost an entire full size bottle of this by himself! Safe to say he loves and approves of it too!
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I LOVE THIS JUICE! It is seriously is one of the best ideas Welch’s has had. It’s super tasty, and I love mixing it with cheap white wine for a real sangria flavor 😉 a new favorite for me! Make sure you try it out!
Mariangela B.
Sandy Springs, GA
This is really good to make tintos de verano. You can celebrate every day with this. It's bery refreshing and is a non-alcoholic juice.