BY WELCH'S

Delicious red grapes with a sparkling twist. It's a juice cocktail made for the whole family.

Ingredients :
Sparkling Filtered Water, Concord Grape Juice, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative), Citric Acid (For Tartness)

• On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Is it bitter...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff have high fructose corn syrup?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to have at the thanksgiving table ...4 Answers
Welch's® Red Grape Sparkling Cocktail

Start your review of Welch's® Red Grape Sparkling Cocktail!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
This is perfect for date when you don't want anything alcoholic to drink. Or for a celebration.  It is my favorite compared to other brands.  The price is affordable for what it is.  Especially if you do not want anything pertaining alcohol.  Yes I would buy again.
L B.
Great sparkling drink for the holidays for those that don't do alcohol. I drink, but my husband doesn't, so it's nice to be able to have a non alcoholic cocktail to toast with him. I like Welch's Red Grape Sparkling Cocktail better than their white, but both are good.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Our family buys this sparkling grape juice every new year for this kids. It actually taste very yummy lol. I don’t mind the flavor for myself and when I was pregnant I also drank this for New Years
Renee R.
Columbia , KY
I love this drink!! Most people drink a small glass of it in lue of wine or champagne but I can sit down and drink an entire 16 oz cup full... It is so good and I love the bubbles!!
Tiamisu r.
Asheville, North Carolina
I would buy this more if I had a reason to justify it so regularly. I love buying this for special occasions, anniversaries with my husband, date nights with him, as well as some holidays since we don't drink. I even send this to my friends as an extra little wedding gift sometimes. 11/10, my fridge would be stocked if I could justify it, haha! Welch's® Sparkling Red Grape Juice Cocktail
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
For any big holiday we my family always has a bottle of the welch's red grape sparkling cocktail for the kids. We always do a big cheers, for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and new years. And the kids just love this, actually even the grown ups love it. But it taste wonderful and is very refreshing.
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
I love Welch’s sparkling juices! They are my favorite drinks, red grape is my favorite out of all of them! This was a staple in my house while I was pregnant and couldn’t have alcohol! I love buying this for parties too!
Stephanie C.
Huntingtown , MD
My kids and I love this “kid wine” haha! It takes like Welch’s grape but carbonated. Im not a big drinker so I love having something “fancy” with special dinners and my kids love it too. There is a white grape variety as well, both delicious!
Asher G.
Unity, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love sparkling grape juice. I love pretending it is alcohol and drinking it out of champagne glasses! It’s a great New Year’s Eve drink for those of us who can’t drink alcohol. Flavor is great and the bubbles feel nice.
Destiny L.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this juice! Around the holidays we always buy this to give a “special” treat to our kiddos! I definitely recommend this to everyone wanting to spice up their holiday dinners in a cute way! I will keep buying!!
Amber F.
Are there different flavors?
Ashley P.
Is this a good product to have at the thanksgiving table for kids? I've never tried it before.
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
Does this stuff have high fructose corn syrup?

Walmart