BY WELCH'S #80 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• Is this a good product to have at the thanksgiving table for kids...4 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Is it bitter or dry?...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly R.
Probably my favorite way to enjoy grape juice. Loved his as a kid and I still love it now as an adult. When my son is a little older, I’ll be enjoying some with him. Highly recommend.
Adrie M.
Absolutely love this stuff! I'm under 21 and so are my twins cousins. We are the only people under 21 in the house and once we wanted to celebrate New Years, normally we would get monsters energy drinks and put them in wine glasses to look fancy like everyone else. But we found these, and it's so cool. It taste SOOOOO good, better than any other grape juice, it kinda taste like soda! And we look pretty fancy still haha. I don't care to look fancy anymore, but my younger cousins LOVE these!
Lauren L.
This is one of the weirdest things that my family buys on very special occasions. I say that because it's really cheap and nothing overly special, but my mom would only buy it for us on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. So three times a year five people shared one bottle of this perfectly sweet, perfectly bubbly drink! It's the little things in life that make it special, and this is one of my little things!
Ashley P.
I always get the big kind because I drink a lot of fruit juice I prefer that from soda or any kind of carbonated drink because it's better for you and it's healthier for you and I prefer the no sugar added because grapes have enough sugar as it is they don't need more put in there I originally met this review to be for the family size no sugar added grape juice but now who knows because influencer glitched on me again I don't like sparkling grape juice that's why I gave it three stars
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It tastes just like you would expect sparkling grape juice to taste. Only drawbacks are the high sugar content and that it's made with high fructose corn syrup. It taste good and looks 'adult' even though it's non-alcoholic. If you do care about the sugar you can dilute it with some sparkling water so it isn't so sweet.
Taylor O.
Uniontown, OH
This is a must have for the holidays. I like both the red and white flavors though I usually get the white since my boyfriend is partial to it. I love the taste of them and it helps to bring in the new year with my family and friends. Welch's is now a tradition for holiday dinners.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Always remember having this every new years as a child lol... shhh I still get the bottles every so often since I am not a drinker. Lol this juice is just soooo yummy and delicious. I absolutely love everything about it. Wouod highly recommend giving it a try. Be warned it's addictive lol 😉😉😉
AddieLynn K.
Mt.juliet, TN
I love sparkling wine juice it's my favorite drink to get if I could use it lately I have not been able to get this but I will be thinking about it soon next time I go to the grocery store I definitely wouldn't recommend it to others if you are not 21 and older but if you love juice you will love this
Angel F.
When i was pregnant i missed wine so much so i had to resort to this every now and then, of course it wasn't the same because this is super sweet compare to the sweet red wine i love to drink. But, it definitely helped me with my wine cravings while i was pregnant.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I love the whole idea of a carbonated grape juice. Easier to get my son to drink because he thinks he's getting soda and I also find it really yummy! It's always cheaply priced too, totally worth buying! If you want to have a fun movie night with your kids purchase the little plastic martini glasses and let your kids feel all big with some sparkling grape juice!!
Amber F.
Are there different flavors?
Ashley P.
Is this a good product to have at the thanksgiving table for kids? I've never tried it before.
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
Does this stuff have high fructose corn syrup?
Stephanie B.
Banquete, TX
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Is it bitter or dry? Depending on the feedback it would be great help to bring in something new for the holidays.
Chelsea M.
FPO
Is this good? I've had their green bottled one, but I didn't realize they had red grape until now. Silly me!