Welch's® Purple Grape Juice Cocktail Frozen Concentrate uploaded by Kailyn L.

BY WELCH'S

Bold, grape flavor, packaged in a recyclable, easy-to-store container. Just mix with water and serve. Simply delicious.

Ingredients :
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Filtered Water, Concord Grape Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Grape Juice Concentrate (For Color), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Red 40, Sucralose, Blue 1

Shawna T.
Blue Hill
My family uses welch's frozen concentrate ALL the time. We love the flavor and price. I'm giving it a 3 though because the last one I mixed up and put into an old juice container became very odd tasting and when you poured a glass, looked like someone had put soda into it! VERY STRANGE!
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
Love this juice. We buy it at least once a week. Can’t keep it in the house everyone loves it. Smooth taste and so good for you. Favorite Welch’s juice around. Repeat buyer. Loved and trusted brand without a doubt.
Susan K.
Eagle River, AK
This canned juice has good flavor, a strong and pleasant purple color, and mixes well with water. I've had this drink since I was a child and it's still just as good today. :)
Casey D.
Richland, WA
I grew up drinking this stuff and now I mix the concentrate with Sprite and make a fizzy punch out of it. Tastes amazing and sometimes I even eat the concentrate straight from the jug. Love this product
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I've always loved Welch's Grape Juice! For some reason I feel like the frozen concentrate tastes so much better than your regular refrigerated grape juice. It's nice and sweet. Love it!
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
To me, Welch's is synonymous with grape juice. I love grape juice, deeply flavored, satisfying, and oh so purple! It's hard to imagine drinking any other brand, because it's just plain not as good. I like frozen cylinders of juice like this because then you don't have the huge bottle crowding your cupboard waiting till it's time to be opened, and you can buy several at a time when it's on sale, and if you want to make just one glass at a time, you can do that. I also sometimes like it with lemon-lime soda mixed in. A friend drinks it with cola, though I haven't gotten quite that adventurous yet.
Kortney A.
Hot Springs
Only giving four stars because I put the recommended amount of water in it and it was still so sweet it made me sick. I love grape juice though and no one compares to welchs
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I love Welche's juice and the Grape is a favorite for both of my sons. I honestly am not a huge fan of the frozen concentrate because I'd rather just pour and go, but this still tastes just as fresh and yummy. As I do with all of my drinks, I make sure I use a lot of crushed ice. A cold beverage makes it better.
Melissa E.
Welch's Grape Frozen Concentrate is perfect for those who like to stock up on groceries and save a little money. These are cheaper than a bottle of juice and they take a lot longer to expire! The flavor is always perfect and grape juice is sweet and delicious. I will buy again!
nina w.
I drank this when I was a kid and I still do, aint no shame in my game. lol I'm jk but no I'm serious I drink welchs grape juice every morning sometime I switch it up and drink welchs apple juice.. but Welch's is what I grew up drinking as a kid, definitely brings me back to being a grown up 4 year old.