BY WELCH'S

Delicious, real fruit flavor. Mouthwatering juice cocktails from Welch's are packed with real fruit flavor and vitamin C. they also have 10% less sugar than before with the same great taste. They'll put a smile on every face. Welch's juice cocktails have no artificial flavors or preservatives.

Welch's® Peach Medley Juices Cocktail
  • "It's a bit high in sugar but then again most concentrated juices are." in 1 review
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I purchase this at Dollar General once a week for myself.

I do believe this tastes like natural peach juice you would find in a can of dole peaches. I love that we found this flavor while I was sick, and I now use it on a weekly basis just because it's delicious!

I highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is so tasty! It is not too tart or overly sweet. The only reason I gave only 4 starts instead of 5 is the sugar amount. Most of these cocktail blends are just overloaded with sugar. Maybe make a light version to cut down on the sugar for a fruit drink?
I love the Welch's juices in general, and especially like their medleys. This one is great by itself (not too sweet) and in smoothies - especially with frozen strawberries, peaches, pineapples, and some Greek yogurt. Would definitely recommend this juice.
Tina L.
Tina L.
It tastes kinda ... really fake. You totally can tell it's not real fruit juice... but it's quite nice and better than orange juice as a mixer in my opinion XD
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Welches is not my favorite juice but I definitely like this one the peach medley cocktail. It's great alone as a genius or as a mixer for a cocktail.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Although the juice cocktails have a lot of sugar, this one tastes very good. The peach medley is very good! I would recommend this to everyone.
Murphy G.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
The flavor itself is pretty good and doesn't leave a bad after taste. Honestly, I quite enjoyed it but the peach flavor wasn't all there.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Very flavorful! I enjoy picking this up when it is available at the store. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This juice is really delicious. They really did a great job making this. My boyfriend doesn't like peach juice, so more for me!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Love this flavor when really cold again the kids love it as well orice is good esoecauially when on sale you can find anywhere