Welch's Peach Medley Juice Cocktail

A peachy juice cocktail made from a blend of three delicious juices for everyone to enjoy, at a refreshingly low price.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Peach Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Peach Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Pectin, Sucralose, Beta Carotene (Color)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Welch's Peach Medley Juice Cocktail!
Product Highlights
It's a bit high in sugar but then again most concentrated juices are.in reviews
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
The flavor itself is pretty good and doesn't leave a bad after taste. Honestly, I quite enjoyed it but the peach flavor wasn't all there.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is so tasty! It is not too tart or overly sweet. The only reason I gave only 4 starts instead of 5 is the sugar amount. Most of these cocktail blends are just overloaded with sugar. Maybe make a light version to cut down on the sugar for a fruit drink?
Kerry L.
Grand Rivers, KY
I try to tell myself I'm making a healthier choice when I buy this stuff, but the sugar content begs to differ. Do I really care? No. No I do not.
Shannon C.
Atlanta, GA
I love trying new juice, and tasting all the flavors. This juice has a wonderful summer taste to it and it is pretty cheap! It's flavors are strong and lost long. its packaging is pretty decent because it looks like all the other welch's and that's how you know it is a welch''s juice
Nicole L.
Virginia, MN
Didn't care for the flavor of this juice but we regularly purchase a lot of welchs products
Taylor C.
Menomonie, WI
Peach medley is the best flavor of Welch's juice. If you like peach flavor, then you cannot go wrong buying this juice.
Jessica L.
Renton, WA
Tastes good but not super real. Very sweet for people who just want regular fruit juice.
Mariana G.
Pasco, WA
I love this peachy flavor juice. Welch's juices are one of my favorite brands, I know that the juices will taste great!
Bryce A.
Fullerton, CA
love this stuff. Sometimes can have more syrup than others. But for the most part its amazing. Love this product.
member-dc44ae515
I love the Welch's juices in general, and especially like their medleys. This one is great by itself (not too sweet) and in smoothies - especially with frozen strawberries, peaches, pineapples, and some Greek yogurt. Would definitely recommend this juice.

Looking for your answer?