BY WELCH'S

Jenny K.
green bay, WI
I actually do not like a lot of welch's prodcuts only because they can be too sugary, but i could not resist on this one because it does not taste that sugary compared to other flavors. It has a nice blend of passion fruit and tangerine. This item is not that expensive, pretty moderate for juice. I would recommend to others.
Kandyce H.
This stuff is really good, I like to drink it when I'm not feeling too hot. Or when I just don't feel like drinking so I pour myself a glass of this with some ice. Really good! It's also really good for kids I've been told.
Kimberly B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Welchers had done it again, really great tasting juice, goes with any meal, I wonder if they would come out with one with less sugars, but overall give it a try.
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
This is my favorite juice!!! It is sweet like a fruit punch type, but it is not sickly, instead it is light and delicious. It was nice to find it at food lion for a reasonable price because I use to get it at Costco, but they often phase it out.
Adalysse P.
This juice is decent. I usually buy it because it's on sale and I've had it a few times. There's nothing I really don't like about it. Good value for the price.
Alejandra A.
I don't like this juice at all. It's so artificial and takes so bad. There are so many more juices that are better and for the same price.
Sandy G.
I love how this as other Welch'S juice are not artificial and are for the most part not loaded with sugar! 'Y little one drinks it up
D'Nay C.
Baxter Springs, KS
Not a lot of good tangerine drinks out there. Once I found this I fell in love. The bottle fits great in the dude of my Frig too
Kallie B.
Keller, TX
This taste like I'm at the beach. The consistency is great, no pulp like substances. It's not tart or too sweet. Great price too!
Well he's is always great and with a wide verity of falavors I never get bored, each one I try seems to be better than the next
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
How sweet is this juice?