BY WELCH'S #89 in Lemonade

A vibrant tropical flavor meant to be enjoyed any time of day.

Ingredients :

Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Passion Fruit Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate), Lemon Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta Carotene (For Color)

Ashley S.
Stockbridge, GA
Another one of my favorite juice brands that everyone in the house can enjoy! I only wish they made a bigger size because between my husband and I we go through one of these in just a day sadly but gladly
Debora F.
Milford , MA
Not one of my favorite flavors I did purchase to try because I love all the others but this one wasn't a hit for me or my family I couldn't tell you why because I can't put my finger on it but I think it just the lemonade is a little much
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
This is one of my favorite summer drinks that I love to mix with ginger ale. I love the packaging, the carton and easy cap on the top-side. It doesn't have too much sugar but is very naturally sweet and refreshing and my household loves it so much!
Amanda V.
This is my first time trying this juice and I have to say it is really good. It's only a little bit tart and very sweet because of the passion fruit so it's a nice balance. It has a little bit less sugar that drinks if it's kind.
Pang V.
I love the many different kinds of flavor combination that Welch's has. It not only fits my taste buds just right but also my family and friends.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, TX
Very tasty but extremely sweet. I am not a big soda drinker so my go to is usually a juice of some sort. Very inexpensive and tastes very good.
Myia R.
Augusta, GA
This is a perfect lemonade blend for the summer. I like to make Popsicles with this juice because it taste so good when its really cold.
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
I love anything that is passion fruit! That is my favorite flavor of fruit. I know that when I pick welch'so it is a trusted brand.
Mary Ann B.
Willard, NC
It's delicious....y'all we can drink this anytime of the day especially for breakfast...sweetness that makes you want more...
Roberta H.
This is great to put into a drink and make a mixed drinks. When my friends and I get together we use this almost every time.