BY WELCH'S

Tasty and tropical passion fruit flavor, packaged in a recyclable, easy-to-store container. Just mix with water and serve. Simply delicious.

Ingredients :
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Apple Juice Concentrate, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Sodium Citrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color), Sucralose

Welch's® Passion Fruit Juice Cocktail Frozen Concentrate

Start your review of Welch's® Passion Fruit Juice Cocktail Frozen Concentrate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lizeth V.
Let me tell you about this juice!! I have not taste a passion fruit that actually taste like passion fruit juice!!! Is somewhat affordable for the small box but is so good! Way refreshing. I recommend to anyone that loves passion fruit!
Ejaaz A.
Monroe, LA
This stuff is pretty good. The closest to passionfruit flavor that you can get in a juice cocktail. Walmart subbed fruit punch for this in my grocery pickup and I was highly disappointed. I might go buy some today.
Keona W.
Memphis, TN
Best juice to mix with vodka when I do drink a little. It’s really juicy. It doesn’t leave a bitter taste. It’s always for sale at my local grocer. So I keep it stocked for company to mix with drinks. A great chaser.
Vanessa H.
Bronx, NY
Passion fruit is my favorite fruit and let me tell you when I say this juice is BOMB this juice is the bomb. I love it. I always need to go back to buy it. You can get it in the supermarket and I recommend it.
Mariajose R.
Dallas, TX
My favourite juice of all times!!!!!!!!!!!! Passion fruit its one of my favourite fruits and this juice its everything, it taste delicious just like natural passion fruit juice
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
This "juice" is not even passion fruit. It is NOT even fruit. And the taste is so artificial, lots of chemicals, artificial flavors, sweeteners, high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors... And is not cheap at all. You're basically drinking cancer when drinking this thing.
Penelope V.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’m a sucker for passion fruit juice and I’m very picky when it comes to it. I use to drink this from the carton and it was too sweet but with the concentrate I can control how sweet I make the juice. Makes a great cocktail base as well
Diana G.
THERE’S NO JUICE LIKE THIS ONE! This is the islands of paradise you will not go wrong with a tall glass of ice and Welch’s passion fruit (chinola, parcha) juice with your next Spanish dish 💕💕💕💕 it’s a MUST
Tameka H.
You may not know that you like passion fruit until you try this product but it is absolutely amazing! It is chock full of flavor! It really is a good blend of tropical fruits. It's not watered down and it's a good portion size for the price. You can get these at Walmart for under a dollar each for the individual size and you can also get them in a six pack. It's healthy for you and it doesn't have a lot of sodium. It has 25% fruit juice. It's so convenient and it tastes so good. The cap is secure and the packaging is appealing and attractive.
Ana J.
this is life!!!!!! Im puerto rican and dominican raised in NYC but I've traveled to the homelands every year almost since I've turned 16. My husband is dominican fresh off the boat lol he's been here for a while but still not so long where he looses touch like alot of others. Passion fruit is our jam when we were dating there were two trees out in his dads yard a mango tree (which is not indigenous to dominican republic they have to be planted and taken care of etc) and a passion fruit tree. This is the first affordable brand of juice that offers this flavor and im dying over how fast we run out of this a carton doesnt last two days we make cocktails with them use it to boil down and make reduction for when i bake it is our everything.

Walmart