Welch's® Passion Fruit Flavored Fruit Juice Cocktail Blend uploaded by Tameka H.Welch's® Passion Fruit Flavored Fruit Juice Cocktail Blend uploaded by Whitney G.Welch's® Passion Fruit Flavored Fruit Juice Cocktail Blend uploaded by Cynthia A.
3 colors available

BY WELCH'S

Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Allen, Texas
I love this passion fruit juice. It taste delicious. I could drink this in just a day. If I don't have passion fruit to make a jar of juice, I will buy this. It taste similar to passion fruit, it doesn't taste artificial, like others juice boxes do. It taste sweet, you don't need to add sugar to this juice. I totally recommend this Welch's Passion Fruit Cocktail Juice Blend.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Ooltewah, TN
My husband grew up drinking passion fruit juice in the Caribbean, and this is the only reasonable comparison we can find in the states. While this isn't exactly the best passion fruit juice, it is a good substitute. We love to have it with breakfast, or add it to smoothies. It also has blood-pressure lowering properties.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
My husband and I are wedding photographers and we love these little drink bottles. They are easy to grab and go. It can be a long hot day for us at work and we don't get many breaks or food & drink throughout the day so having something sweet to replenish is essential and the passion fruit is my favorite flavor!
Dalisa E.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite juice when I do purchase juice. the only con is that it has a lot of sugar so not really healthy. I tend to water it down and that usually is better for me. I only drink once in awhile so I don't think it is necessarily harmful for my health. overall i love this flavor and juice brand
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
My absolute favorite drink in the world!!! Seriously my family has gone through about 10 bottles of these. Not even kidding. That's how fast it does in my house. It is a little sweet but I usually mix in a little water to tone it down. Being from DR it gives me a little taste of home :)
Tandy D.
Tandy D.
Raceland, LA
This is by far my favorite juice drink due to the fact that it is very tasty, and it is super affordable. I could easily drink this juice everyday. I like that it has a different flavor than traditional juices. I would recommend it to someone who looks to try different things.b
Jenna Mae K.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
I did not like this product. I paid too much for something I thought would be good. the kids I baby'sit wouldn't even drink it. I thought they would love it like they do the others but no. I tried it for myself and it tasted watered down. will not purchase this product again.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
These passion fruit juices are really good. I usually buy the pinapple orange flavor. I saw these on the shelf and thought I'd give them a try. My kids guzzled these down really quick so I'm assuming they love it. I'm pretty picky about juice but Welch's is my go to brand.
AnnaStajsza S.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
i dont think any juice company will every beat welch's.. something about how pure the taste is will always keep me coming back.. i almost feel like someone juiced it for me in their backyard and got me a fresh cup on the spot.. forever a welch's customer.
Maribel V.
Maribel V.
Bronx, NY
Well we o know Welch has been around for every. So many yr around that so many flavors r around to this day. I have loves Welch since my mom gave it to me for the first time when I was 13 its good to bring your blood count up well it worked lol.