Welch's® Passion Fruit Cherry Refrigerated Cocktail uploaded by Raven G.Welch's® Passion Fruit Cherry Refrigerated Cocktail uploaded by Catalina A.

BY WELCH'S

A vibrant tropical flavor meant to be enjoyed any time of day.

Blend of five juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Passion Fruit Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Cherry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Cherry Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose

Tawny L.
Purchased at: Target
I love this passion fruit cherry juice it is so delicious add a little splash of vodka to it and it will make a good drink I am a repeat customer I buy those choose constantly I recommend it all the time I hook people onto the juice
Dantrell G.
The thing I really love about this juice is that it's super affordable and tastes amazing. It has always been this way, since I can remember. The packaging is great. I love that it has a screw on cap so that I don't have to struggle with opening the carton the traditional way. I'd definitely recommend to others!
Alexandria W.
Los Angeles, CA
Passion fruit is one of the best flavors out there! Even though I don't usually get this flavor with cherry In it I'm sure it is still good! It is totally affordable and I would most definitely buy it again!
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
I found this at my local grocery store (food for less) for only a dollar didn't hurt to try it was a steal it had a great flavor my niece and nephews enjoyed it also
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I get this all the time and I love it! I can get it for about 1.50 a piece if it's not on sale. The packaging is smooth and similar to a milk carton but larger. It's think and full of flavor. I buy a few of these a week and my family drinks them right up! Definitely a good product for the money
Kasey C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love Welch's passionfruit juice. I haven't seen another company with a passionfruit juice which is so strange because it is delicious but Welch's has it and its amazing!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
The Welch´s Passion Fruit Cherry Flavoured Fruit Juice is one of my favorites. I also love the grape juice they have. Both taste natural and I prefer these two flavors a lot over the ones from other brands. Just love both of them, but love the grape one even more.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
5 stars all the way! Welch by far is my favorite of all time juice, especially passion fruit. I love both original and with cherry. This is AMAZING alone but it can also be a cocktail mixer!
Imo Jean D.
Midland, TX
A nice change of pace from OJ. Bright, refreshing, and sweet! This is my new favorite, and is much more interesting than orange juice. Not a pina colada type tropical, but more a bright, tangy, citrus-esque (if you've never tried passion fruit, that's the best way I know to describe it!).
Elizabeth H.
This juice has a very good flavor and it's like not like any other juices on the market. No need to improve this juice. It meet all of my expectations. It was so good. I will buy it again and again.