BY WELCH'S #3 in Jams & Jellies

• Has anyone used grape jelly in their taco meat? I highly recommen...2 Answers
  • Did you grow up on this brand and flavor of jelly too?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use this on meatballs?2 Answers
kai f.
Oooooo this stuff is so tasty. Of course the one recipe I would share is pb&j because this jelly is the best one to make that with. I’m sure you can buy it just about everywhere
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I use Welch products a lot. My pop up turnovers. I fill my turn overs with this. And when they are ready. Just pull mine apart and all the juices are flowing over. Yummy
Krystal M.
Yukon, OK
I love all sorts of jelly. Grape is always a go to flavor and I love it but sometimes it’s a little to thick . The price was decent for only buying jelly every so often. I love to pair it with peanut butter . Overall I am satisfied
Vanessa G.
Welch's Concord Grape Jelly is such a classic. It is perfect for your classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It has an amazing taste and consistency. For such an awesome name brand, the price is also very reasonable.
Susan Z.
Oxford, NJ
Welch's Concord Grape Jelly is a lifelong (and I've lived a long life!) favorite of mine! The quality is always excellent and consistent. The grape flavor is rich and deep and very satisfying to the taste buds. I love it on an English muffin with a little extra crunchy peanut butter. I also use Welch's grape jelly to make the popular and delicious cocktail meatball recipe. The recipe, which is easy to find on the internet, actually uses Welch's grape jelly and chili sauce to make a sauce that the meatballs cook in that is absolutely delicious! In case you're wondering, nobody will ever guess there is grape jelly in the sauce. Try it next time you're having a party, or for whenever. I make mine in my slow cooker and they come out perfect!
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this jelly at the Dollar Store. It works well with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and for a dollar, this is a great deal! As far as taste, I would say it's average and there are more flavorful jelly alternatives. I'm not the biggest fan of grape jelly but would be open to trying more products from this brand.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Such a classic! I love Welch's grape jelly, it's perfect on toast, biscuits, on a PB&J, and in recipes. I'm not a huge jelly person (I prefer jams and marmalades), but my fiancé prefers grape jelly overall, so this is the only one we ever buy because I love it too! A classic for a reason. There's also a reduced sugar version that's diabetic friendly and great for those doing keto, or even just those who want to avoid sugar in their diets. Highly recommended!
Ashley P.
I always get the big kind because I drink a lot of fruit juice I prefer that from soda or any kind of carbonated drink because it's better for you and it's healthier for you and I prefer the no sugar added because grapes have enough sugar as it is they don't need more put in there I originally met this review to be for the family size no sugar added grape juice but now who knows because influencer glitched on me again I don't like jelly that's why I gave it three stars
Stacey C.
I've always eaten this jelly since I was little. I usually buy this at my local grocery store. The problem comes in when you're at the bottom while you are trying to fix a PB&J sandwich. Also, thank goodness its plastic because if a child drops the container you don't have to worry about a sticky floor for weeks. I recommend this product!
LaTanya S.
The only grape jelly allowed in my home. This flavor has not changed in over 30 years and I'm extremely happy with it. It's a great price for a great taste. I eat it with everything from ham sandwiches to biscuits. The plastic bottle make it easy to store and clean up.
Sharah  S.
Did you grow up on this brand and flavor of jelly too?
Jessica G.
Anyone else use this on meatballs?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Has anyone used grape jelly in their taco meat? I highly recommend it on beef and chicken tacos. trust me you won't be disappointed.