BY WELCH'S #3 in Jams & Jellies

Every jar of Welch's Concord Grape Jelly contains the deliciously unmistakable fruit taste you've enjoyed for years. America's #1 grape jelly Made with Welch's own 100% North American grown Concord grapes No artificial flavors or colors 30 oz. Ingredients: Concord Grapes, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate see more...

• Has anyone used grape jelly in their taco meat? I highly recommen...2 Answers
  • Did you grow up on this brand and flavor of jelly too?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use this on meatballs?2 Answers
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Welch's® Original Concord Grape Jelly This is one of my favorite jellies to eat, especially with buttermilk biscuits. I always buy this one at Walmart, but can usually find it at Dollar Tree & my local grocery stores. I really like the flavor, it's a little sweet, but that's not a problem for me. I will definitely be buying this again & again.
Misty R.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Welch's Jelly Concord Grape more...
Great same flavor as the jar jelly . It is a great size I love the squeezable bottle it's convenient ,quick, not messy at all . It saves space in the fridge as well.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I use Welch products a lot. My pop up turnovers. I fill my turn overs with this. And when they are ready. Just pull mine apart and all the juices are flowing over. Yummy
Vanessa G.
Welch's Concord Grape Jelly is such a classic. It is perfect for your classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It has an amazing taste and consistency. For such an awesome name brand, the price is also very reasonable.
Antoinette C.
Best jelly on the market. Really flavorful, really affordable and can be found almost anywhere. Makes and easy afternoon or late night snack when paired with Peanut Butter in a PB&J sandwich
kai f.
Oooooo this stuff is so tasty. Of course the one recipe I would share is pb&j because this jelly is the best one to make that with. I’m sure you can buy it just about everywhere
Anna M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I purchased this jelly at the Dollar Store. It works well with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and for a dollar, this is a great deal! As far as taste, I would say it's average and there are more flavorful jelly alternatives. I'm not the biggest fan of grape jelly but would be open to trying more products from this brand.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Such a classic! I love Welch's grape jelly, it's perfect on toast, biscuits, on a PB&J, and in recipes. I'm not a huge jelly person (I prefer jams and marmalades), but my fiancé prefers grape jelly overall, so this is the only one we ever buy because I love it too! A classic for a reason. There's also a reduced sugar version that's diabetic friendly and great for those doing keto, or even just those who want to avoid sugar in their diets. Highly recommended!
Ashley P.
I always get the big kind because I drink a lot of fruit juice I prefer that from soda or any kind of carbonated drink because it's better for you and it's healthier for you and I prefer the no sugar added because grapes have enough sugar as it is they don't need more put in there I originally met this review to be for the family size no sugar added grape juice but now who knows because influencer glitched on me again I don't like jelly that's why I gave it three stars
Stacey C.
I've always eaten this jelly since I was little. I usually buy this at my local grocery store. The problem comes in when you're at the bottom while you are trying to fix a PB&J sandwich. Also, thank goodness its plastic because if a child drops the container you don't have to worry about a sticky floor for weeks. I recommend this product!
Sharah  S.
Did you grow up on this brand and flavor of jelly too?
Jessica G.
Anyone else use this on meatballs?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Has anyone used grape jelly in their taco meat? I highly recommend it on beef and chicken tacos. trust me you won't be disappointed.