Welch’s® Orange Pineapple Apple Juice Cocktail uploaded by Brooklyn D.Welch’s® Orange Pineapple Apple Juice Cocktail uploaded by Tanika B.

BY WELCH'S

A juice cocktail made from a blend of three delicious juices: citrus-filled orange, tropical pineapple and crisp apple. Served up at a refreshingly low price.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Orange Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Pectin, Beta Carotene (Color), Natural Flavor, Sucralose

Sophia Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
It has a great blend of the fruits orange, pineapple and apple. You can definitely taste each individual fruit. It’s a bit sweet though but I would buy this again
Christina R.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only brand of juice that I can buy my boys. They dont mind this flavor although it's not their absolute favorite. The mango passion has much better taste.
Addy N.
Rock Hall, MD
Whenever and where ever I can find these o buy them! I for one love the fact that they are in cans which is easy to grab and go compared to their usual big bottle. Aside from the packaging the pineapple flavor is very noticeable followed by a lovely orange juice taste. I can not get enough of this juice!
Charissa C.
El jugo Welch de naranja piña me gusto mucho así como el de fresa kiwi tienen un sabor muy bueno, un envase muy manejable y fuerte tanto para niños como para adultos, tiene buena variedad también en tetra pack todo depende que empaque le guste mas a la persona yo lo recomiendo.
Britnee J.
I can drink a pack of these in a day. They are very convenient to throw in your purse or backpack. The pack seems to be pricey compared to other similar brands but I don't mind. I would recommend and will continue to purchase.
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
These juices are perfect not to sweet but not bitter they are just right. I usually like saving the apple juice when my son gets sick it usually helps him feel better. The rest of them we share with our family or take out on road trips.
Shanique B.
Brooklyn, NY
one of my all time favorite brands, 100% juice that taste great and its great for you to. i personally prefer this over carbonated drinks any day, packed with tons of flavor, great variety and for something that's so good for you its well priced.
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
We love this variety juice pack. 100% juice. All natural and super delicious. Orange/Pineapple/apple favor is my favorite taste. My husband is fine with any taste of the three. Baby loves the grapes taste. Nice size, so handy and convenient to take it to work or leave it in the mail box for our mail man. When I had a cold I drank it at work every day and it made me feel really good. Just love it!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Welch's is our preferred juice brand. I love these juices you can close then after your done and not worry about spill. They have great flavor, and come in a large variety to choose from! Great price for amount of product.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
This is very tasty! The one downside is the amount of sugar is kinda high in this, but I have this as a treat every once in a while. They are great for on the go kind of days!
Brandy C.
Mount Gilead, OH
Do you prefer this over regular OJ?

Walmart