Welch’s® Orange Pineapple Apple Juice Cocktail uploaded by Brooklyn D.Welch’s® Orange Pineapple Apple Juice Cocktail uploaded by Tanika B.

BY WELCH'S

A juice cocktail made from a blend of three delicious juices: citrus-filled orange, tropical pineapple and crisp apple. Served up at a refreshingly low price.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Orange Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Pectin, Beta Carotene (Color), Natural Flavor, Sucralose

Shellie B.
This is amazingly yummy on its own but I love to toss some frozen mixed berries some ice and the juice depending upon the day and the time of day let's face it I'm over 21 I may or may not put a splash of tequila in it blend that all up and it makes a lovely smoothie or Margarita if you're adding the tequila lol
jocelyn r.
I never tried this until my mom made me try and till this day i thank you. This is so good !! I love to drink it with ice. I keep buying this because I can enjoy it at any time of the day. I def recommend this to others.
Chloé A.
Copley, OH
I love the orange pineapple apple juice! I get them in the variety packs so that I can take each bottle to work for lunch. I look at Welch’s is a quality brand so I do think that it’s worth it’s price.
Christina R.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only brand of juice that I can buy my boys. They dont mind this flavor although it's not their absolute favorite. The mango passion has much better taste.
Addy N.
Rock Hall, MD
Whenever and where ever I can find these o buy them! I for one love the fact that they are in cans which is easy to grab and go compared to their usual big bottle. Aside from the packaging the pineapple flavor is very noticeable followed by a lovely orange juice taste. I can not get enough of this juice!
Charissa C.
El jugo Welch de naranja piña me gusto mucho así como el de fresa kiwi tienen un sabor muy bueno, un envase muy manejable y fuerte tanto para niños como para adultos, tiene buena variedad también en tetra pack todo depende que empaque le guste mas a la persona yo lo recomiendo.
Britnee J.
I can drink a pack of these in a day. They are very convenient to throw in your purse or backpack. The pack seems to be pricey compared to other similar brands but I don't mind. I would recommend and will continue to purchase.
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
These juices are perfect not to sweet but not bitter they are just right. I usually like saving the apple juice when my son gets sick it usually helps him feel better. The rest of them we share with our family or take out on road trips.
Shanique B.
Brooklyn, NY
one of my all time favorite brands, 100% juice that taste great and its great for you to. i personally prefer this over carbonated drinks any day, packed with tons of flavor, great variety and for something that's so good for you its well priced.
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
We love this variety juice pack. 100% juice. All natural and super delicious. Orange/Pineapple/apple favor is my favorite taste. My husband is fine with any taste of the three. Baby loves the grapes taste. Nice size, so handy and convenient to take it to work or leave it in the mail box for our mail man. When I had a cold I drank it at work every day and it made me feel really good. Just love it!
Brandy C.
Mount Gilead, OH
Do you prefer this over regular OJ?

Walmart