BY WELCH'S #7 in Jams & Jellies

Delicious strawberries in an all natural spread. Great for a snack or meal any time of day. A spread your family will love.

Ingredients :
Sugar, Strawberries, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

Kosher Certification  None

Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I make my cakes the slice the layer of one half then I fill the middle with strawberry Welchs. And I'm not stingy. Then I layer the cakes together then frost it. When you slice it the top has frosting and the middle has strawberry Welchs fillinf
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
My school served this and the grape jam and i loved getting breakfeast in the morning just because of the jelly, they toasted the bread allright but the jam was the best.
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
Welches Natural Strawberry Jam or jelly is delicious! It is my favorite! The Grape is good too!
Their Natural is even better than the original. You can buy in glass or a squeeze container. I love that they made this natural and its still affordable! This will always be my favorite brand for jelly or jam.
Put some on a buttered bisquit and your in heaven. It can be used in tons of recipes and its all good!
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Review for: Natural more...
I personally did not like this jelly. It was too "chunky" as it came out, it did not have the same consistency as "regular" jelly. The consistency of the jelly made it extremely hard to get it to spread onto the bread as jelly is suppose to. It did not taste as sweet as I thought and hoped that it would either. I definitely would not eat or buy this product again, unless I absolutely had to.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I've always been super picky about what kind of jelly I have and once I found this one, I'll never go back. It is THE BEST strawberry spread I've ever had. It's natural with no high fructose corn syrup, it is lower on the calorie side, cheap and tastes amazing!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Welch's brand spreads are by far the best ones out there.  I love the natural ones that have no preservatives, etc.  We use this on bread for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, on our biscuits for breakfast, pancakes and in several BBQ recipes that call for them.  The flavor is so good.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Why is this jelly/preserves so amazing?! I've never been a huge jelly fan because I like chunks of fruit in mine. This stuff is chunky and smooth and spreadable all at the same time!! Go great on toast, peanut butter and jellies, even sugar cookies for fruity centers. Love this, strawberry all the way!!
Lele L.
I love strawberry jelly/jam. Since childhood my favorite sandwich was Crunchy Peanut Buttter and Strawberry Jelly. I've tried other jellies/jams and so far this is the best!!
Kimberly e.
Review for: Natural more...
With welchs you know your going to get a great tasting product. It always is priced to sell and is so much better then other brands. Kids love the strawberry chunks and flavor. So when u but this u know you can't go wrong.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
My favorite strawberry jelly. It has chucks of strawberries in it that make a PB & J so much better. It also is so good for breakfast on top of toast. Price is affordable and the jars are durable.
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
Do they make any other flavors then strawberry?
Whitney F.
Does it have the little strawberry seeds in it?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Is this good for you?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Biscuit or toast
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
Does Welches have any other flavors other than strawberry and grape?