5 colors available

BY WELCH'S #3 in Jams & Jellies

Welch's® Natural Strawberry Spread.
Family farmer owned.
All natural.
No preservatives.
No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Nina V.
Nina V.
I don't like the plastic bottle, would be better if it was in a glass jar. The taste is ok, for being natural I expects it to taste fresher however seems to separate and be a bit watery and since in plastic bottle I can't stir. I would pass on this brand
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
This is my favorite spread for toast and English muffins! It also tastes great with peanut butter and therefore makes a mean pb&j! The fact that it comes in a squeeze bottle is convenient and was one of the reasons I buy it.
Diana N.
Diana N.
I am absolutely in love with the taste of this strawberry spread. I enjoy using this on my pancakes and I hope people know that it's not all that sweet but it has a great taste to it and I suggest people give it a try
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Delicious!! My family and I love getting naturals jelly because it has no added preservatives or corn syrup, so it's really all natural! Makes for a delicious PB&J. Plus they have so many other favors to choose from.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
I love this strawberry jam. It's a lot cheaper than many of the other brands and I always get it for my kids PB&J sandwiches. I really like the packaging because it makes it easy to use and makes less of a mess.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I love that this is natural and not super sweet. The bottle is convenient to use and store. I love this for a great PBJ, but my favorite way to use this is on sugar-free vanilla ice cream for a topping! Yum!
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Cold Sprgs Hi, KY
Very good taste, sweet and nice but coming out of the bottle is a mess which you would think it's not but it is sticky and just yea, make sure to clean the access off the lid or its a pain to open the lid
Steph B.
Steph B.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. My family has always made homemade jam, so growing up I never had store bought. In college someone had me try this kind and it was scrumptious.
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
I buy this one because its less messy and easy for my kids to squeeze out. I like the flavor very natural and delicious. We also add some to the top of our ice cream and oatmeal so yummy.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love this packaging. Keeps my kitchen cleaner than the regular jars and allows my kids to squeeze out just as much as they need into their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Mercedes T.
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
Do they make any other flavors then strawberry?
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Does it have the little strawberry seeds in it?
Brenna V.
Biscuit or toast
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
Does Welches have any other flavors other than strawberry and grape?