Welch's® Natural Spread Concord Grape uploaded by Mary R.Welch's® Natural Spread Concord Grape uploaded by Smrithi A.Welch's® Natural Spread Concord Grape uploaded by VICTOR L.

BY WELCH'S #15 in Jams & Jellies

Welch's®.
Family farmer owned.
Natural.
Concord grape.
Spread.
All natural.
No preservatives.
No high fructose corn syrup.

Buy on Target*
Smrithi A.
Smrithi A.
Review for natural concord grape spread ....its yummy and i love it a lot. The taste is awesome and you can eat much more compared to other brands the sugar is less and fructose corn syrup is not there...,
Eunice A.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
Love this for PB&J. I like that this has natural sweeteners. Since my kid eats PB&J everyday. I Like to be able to give him healthier options.
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
I love this fruit spread. I use it on pb&j sandwiches and on toast. It spreads very easily and is smooth. It tastes great.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Hope Valley, RI
Far better than jelly!! Spreads so easily and doesn't clump like jelly. It's the only kind I use
Mary R.
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
This stuff actually spreads like a spread should!!! I have had a heck of a time getting jelly and jam to spread evenly, all with horrible failure! But, this spread delivered! And, no high fructose corn syrup! All natural ingredients! This stuff is a win win!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
This is by far the best jelly I have ever had before. Not only do I love the flavor, but I love that it has no high fructose corn syrup. It tastes just like the jelly I grew up with! I also love that it comes in a squeeze bottle; it's easy to put just a little bit on your toast or make a sandwich with without contaminating the jar with with butter or other condiments. Highly recommend!
Pearcy, AR
Welch's brand spreads are by far the best ones out there.  I love the natural ones that have no preservatives, etc.  We use this on bread for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, on our biscuits for breakfast, pancakes and in several BBQ recipes that call for them.  The flavor is so good.
Pearcy, AR
Emily K.
Emily K.
Frenchburg , KY
#best tasting all natural jelly around! It has the perfect amount of natural sweetness. I love this jelly on toast in the mornings. I purchased this at my local Kroger and I have been #addicted ever since.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Clearwater, FL
Who doesn't love a peanut butter and grade jelly sandwich?!?!?!?!? This is an all natural jar of goodness! Same taste of normal unhealthy jelly and so it's tatste the same as the olden days. Worth buying